Oscraps

July Posting Challenge.....feeling chatty???

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Okay I'm at 30, but how much higher can I go since I'm not that chatty? :decision: 30 posts in 3 years is very sad!
Actually I'm very chatty but that's IRL, or with my middle school grandson on Facebook.

I won't set a goal, I'll simply make Oscraps my main bookmark, try to remember my password here, and just visit as much as possible. :bounce:
If you stick around in this thread, you'll be at *400* before you know it!LOL

We tend to get a bit kooky- so sit back and have fun!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hello Chriss!!! yep, you can just join us here for a crazy chat anytime of day!! (pssst! just watch out for Nana Linda and Miss Faerywings......... they tend to run off with THE bottle sometimes!!! ) :nod:

Hey! I resent that! We are just trying to keep the bottle away from you! :angel:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am so sad that I didn't even come close to my June goal. Life was really bonkers. And like so many of you,. I think that the summer will bring more time- it really doesn't b/c of all the time I am away from home, either at my mom,s or the lake.
But I am going to see if I can make it to 14,000 this month! Gonna try now, gonna fly now..... :rockon:

katg1006

Elisa - ROTFL!!! You are not disturbed!!! Woooot Woooot good luck to your goal!!!

Ladies...I am 1/2 way to mine!! I can make it!!!! I can make it!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh yay to my Nana-buds!!:love:

awww, you're the best little faery!!!! :hug:

come on everyone!! a BIG GROUP ::grouphug !!!!

and THELMA & LOUISE!!! it is just sooooooo fabulous to have you two back with us and rocking the challenge like you usually do!!!! :rockon:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
awww, you're the best little faery!!!! :hug:

come on everyone!! a BIG GROUP ::grouphug !!!!

and THELMA & LOUISE!!! it is just sooooooo fabulous to have you two back with us and rocking the challenge like you usually do!!!! :rockon:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
With more than 900 posts still to go for this month's goal I don't believe I'll be making that one. It'll just mean double for next month I suppose!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I'll still try to make a valiant effort once the galleries return though. Crossing my fingers that everything will be fixed there!

LSlycord

I'm with you Elisa! If the gallery comes back soon, I've still got a chance since I set the goal low.

hondachicc

Yes, Chris, I made a smaller goal this month too....I have around 160ish to go....I hope we get the gallery back to do it though...if not...we will be posting a lot here in the forum:D

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahaha Nana!! the forum will be buzzing with everyone posting here instead of the gallery!!! :biggrin:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Is that good or bad? Poor Mama V is going to have to contend with a lot of :loco: posts all over her nice clean forum!

(Ready?? Lets go! :car: )