Oscraps

July Posting Challenge.....feeling chatty???

katg1006

Hi Ladies.....our lovely Chris is off enjoying a relaxing Holiday Weekend so I am going to start her thread for her....because I sooo know all our chatty friends are ready to rock!!!!

Elisa took July by storm!!! Way to go Elisa!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!1:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

So I am starting off....at 18,168...so I am going to set my goal at 18,500 for July! How chatty can you be????

hondachicc

12623....So I am going to go for 13000...if my computer time frees up some...I will amend and make it higher...but the way June went...I think my kiddos are getting most of my attention these days!! That's a great thing too! :dance:

katg1006

I think my kiddos are getting most of my attention these days!!
Me too!!! I thought summer would give me a little more time to scrap....and love my "O" family! Oh boy was I wrong *lol*

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I'm at 12503 with this post so I need to keep up with my YOUNGER Nana friend so will go for 13000 as well!!! (she holds me up so I don't trip too ofen!!! :))

chriss

Okay I'm at 30, but how much higher can I go since I'm not that chatty? :decision: 30 posts in 3 years is very sad!
Actually I'm very chatty but that's IRL, or with my middle school grandson on Facebook.

I won't set a goal, I'll simply make Oscraps my main bookmark, try to remember my password here, and just visit as much as possible. :bounce:

hondachicc

Yeah....it's more like holding each other up!!!

But we have fun doing it...and the reason we fall down a lot is because of our age....NO IT"S NOT THAT EMPTY BOTTLE!!! DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THAT!!! :eyebrows:

hondachicc

Chriss...so glad you have joined in...you don't have to set a goal...just have some fun!!! Most of our numbers come from commenting in the gallery...It's very inspirational!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Chriss!!! yep, you can just join us here for a crazy chat anytime of day!! (pssst! just watch out for Nana Linda and Miss Faerywings......... they tend to run off with THE bottle sometimes!!! ) :nod:

LaughingSun

lol Linda.

yep, I've got to post post post. I'm sure I'll find lots of things to love in the gallery hehe

LaughingSun

ok lol. so DH made breakfast + we ate since the last time I was gonna post... only I didn't hit enter before I left my computer hehe

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thelma!!! oh it is sooooooooo lovely to see your smiling face Linda!!! :kiss: wooohooo!!! :peace: and you are joining us this month!!! let the party begin!!!! :rockon: LOL! have you seen all of our new smilies Thelma!!! :madgrin:

katg1006

(pssst! just watch out for Nana Linda and Miss Faerywings......... they tend to run off with THE bottle sometimes!!! )
:partywine and the Kit Kat Chocolate bars....don't forget that!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooooooooh yessssss!!! AND the kit kats!!!!! we will need to keep an eye on them Kat!!!!! :pound:

LSlycord

:clap2:Only 150 away from goal.:clap2:

And oh yes Ona...I've definitely seen the new smilies!!!:nod::nod::nod:

Let's see...today is the 8th. 24 days to get 150. I think I'm going to make it!

::grouphug ladies!!