Oscraps

July Challenge #7 - Tic Tac Toe

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I used the diagonal wings, person, sky
What a lovely way to remember them... The barely-there floating frame on their photos reflects your broken heart that they are gone. Beautiful title work and journaling. So sorry that you and the family have lost them. Memorial pages will keep your love for them alive in your heart.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, Kay. I used Sky, Person and Wings.

Such a fabulous photo of Chuck... and like the beautiful colored wings. The text with the feelings you are experiencing is so touching. This is a very heart-touching LO. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Terri M

I used Camera - Person - Blue
You can't really tell in the uploaded version, but in full size you can see that the picture in the viewfinder happens to be the same picture that Eleanor took of the close-up of the ostrich. That always makes me laugh.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

I used Camera - Person - Blue
You can't really tell in the uploaded version, but in full size you can see that the picture in the viewfinder happens to be the same picture that Eleanor took of the close-up of the ostrich. That always makes me laugh.
How adorable!!! Love the photos... and yes, I can see the ostrich in the viewfinder on the camera. Once in a lifetime capture!! Love the blue background. And the title with 'camera' in the circles. Thanks for sharing this us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

alsoartysa

Thanks for the fun challenge!
Well, I used the left vertical, Red, camera and sky. The reddest sky was this morning but the sliver of light wasn't very nice for a more traditional page. Happens that my phone case is red too, and it's my camera. To solve the issues of a weird photo, I saw Martha Stewart doing something with an accordion page and thought, "Hey! that's it!" It took a lot of work but I learned a lot which is what it's about for me. :p

Wow. I absolutely love this! Well done!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Here is mine. I chose the middle row horizontal Camera, Person, Blue.

(I had to recolor some because had forgotten to do Blue... did not want to make a whole new layout.
Such a delightful LO... love the heritage look. LOL over the journaling. Great background and lovely clustering all around the cute photo. Thanks for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you for this challenge!

I chose red | person | stripes

Wow.. such an eye-catcher with that vibrant red background with the narrow white lines (stripes) and other white accents and that lovely photo of her with the dog...Like the narrow black frame that encompasses the main part of the LO. Thanks for joining the challenge.