Oscraps

July Challenge #1 - Through the Lens

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
2024-through-the-lens-web-jpg.409556

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi everyone, Sylvia here welcoming you to the THROUGH THE LENS CHALLENGE this month.

:cheer:

This month is all about you and where you live. By “where you live” I mean your current place of residence [ city, village ].
So rummage through your smartphone, hard drive or camera, choose at least 3 photos of where you live and present them in your layout.

Important : No stock photos allowed !!!

Tell a story about where you live - what makes it special to you - and bring it to life for us.
I expect at least 3 meaningful sentences.

That's it. Pretty simple.

My layout

Challenge#1.jpg

I used

I can't wait to see your pages.

:love:

Happy scrapping !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
  • Stick to the specifications described above.
  • Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
  • Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
  • You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
  • Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
  • Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 gallery by midnight PST July 31, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
  • And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  • Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
  • This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
  • Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I had to scrap some photos I took of my garden areas over the past few days. It's time for bees and butterflies and I love it!
The view from your window looks so great - like a little paradise. The minimalist design here is just perfect and draws the eye straight to the floral splendor.
Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

Terri M

I know this is pretty minimal as far as digiscrap materials, but I think I meet the 80% cutoff. 4 photo templates from Oscraps and 1 stamp from outside = 80% and 20%. I hope I'm doing that right.