Oscraps

July Challenge #1 - Through the Lens

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I took pictures in my garden. While it looks like we have lakefront property behind us, it's runoff from the massive amounts of rain we've been getting. The pond slows the water down on the way to the river, otherwise it always flooded Main Street.
Journaling reads:
I live in a small town of 3,000 in SE Minnesota. I grew up in a similar size town in central Minnesota. We put the pond in about 15 years ago. It’s a lot of work, but brings me so much joy and serenity when it reaches this stage. I always tell people, it’s not a toy it’s an eco-system. We have fish & a variety of aquatic plants.
This is so beautifully composed with the large photo and the framed water lilies. Such a peaceful scene im your backyard. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

Made with You give me Wings by Rachel Jefferies and the template is from Pocket Art #11 also by Rachel Jefferies
I am in love with your layout and the place where you live. So much history and so perfectly showcased with your amazing photos and design.
Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.