Oscraps

Julie the Javamonster from California

Javamonster

I migrated here because of Anna Aspnes, and now I'm finding all kinds of neat stuff I hadn't ever seen before!

Anyways, I'm a SAHM with two kids. One is a 15 year old girl :scared: and the other is a 10 year old boy. We all live in LA, and boy, was it hot this summer, toward the end.

My hobby is photography, digital scrapbooking, and now I'm getting into the art journaling style. I graduated a long time ago from the Museum School in Boston, but lost my mojo after having kids. Now, I think I'm regaining it, slowly.

It's nice to meet you all, and see such awesome artwork. (originally from Boston)

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Julie, I think many of us have migrated, so you should feel right at home. Glad to see you.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:welcome: to Oscraps Julie!!! Hahahaha ... l♥ve yOur username ... I'm intrigued to knOw hOw it came abOut?!?!?!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Welcome to the O Julie- it is a wonderful place to migrate to. Please let us know if you have any questions!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Julie.
I'm Chris and I am a Javamonster too (major coffee addiction LOL). I have a 15 yo DS and a 13 yo DD so maybe that is where that coffee addiction comes from for us? Chasing after kids?

Welcome to Oscraps- so looking forward to getting to know you. :wave:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O Julie. You are not alone in the migration to Oscraps. We are loving all the new faces. Feel free to hop on into the forum and galleries. We have a great friendly bunch of ladies around here. Make yourself at home.

whatnext

hi, Julie!!! i am laughing out loud at the emoticon for your 15-year-old!! hope you'll love it here. i'm here because of Anna, too, but there's lots of reasons to love Oscraps! welcome.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hi, Julie - happy you've found the "O" -

we have the very best of everything at our "O" hOme
and it can only get better.....

Join in the fun - check out the challenges - and enjoy!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Julie and welcome to the O!! so happy you migrated over!! looking forward to getting to know you!! :)

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
Hi Julie,
Thanks for coming over and checking out my new home. It really is nice here and I'm loving seeing all the familar faces. Shout if you need anything while you find your way around.

A