Oscraps

January Challenge #4 - Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Cath VP

A dust in this great universe
Oh, I love this beautiful winter LO. The colors in the cluster really pop against the gray and white photo and background. So happy you joined the challenge and shared it with us.
Many thanks for your comment Kay ! The link is in the challenge traking ! I've been doing digiscrap for 10 years and it's only been a few months since I want to challenge myself. I chose Oscrap's because I'm in a few CTs and especially because the atmosphere is really warm! So I still have a little difficulty applying the rules! have a nice day,

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Many thanks for your comment Kay ! The link is in the challenge traking ! I've been doing digiscrap for 10 years and it's only been a few months since I want to challenge myself. I chose Oscrap's because I'm in a few CTs and especially because the atmosphere is really warm! So I still have a little difficulty applying the rules! have a nice day,
So glad you chose OScraps...welcome. If you have any questions... just ask one of the CheeryO Team members. We are always willing to help.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge Kay.

Made using the centre row vertical. Stacked Papers - Photo - Foliage.

Such handsome men... great family photo. Like the shadowing on the stacked papers and how you tucked the foliage around the photo. Thanks for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge. TTT is always fun to do. Mine is row 3( winter element, foliage, brush/paint) or column 2 (stacked papers, photo, foliage)both work.
Love the rich colors in your LO. The rolled edge with clusters under it and over it is so beautiful. Such a feeling of calm and peace is this page. Thanks for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
right down -3 or more colors (blue, black, white, orange, pink,cream), flowers, brush or paint(paper texture, splatters, pink brush)
Oh... she looks like a Queen! Fabulous page design and use of the items from the Tic Tac Toe board. Love the texture, spatters and pink brush in the background. So glad you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I used winter element (mittens) text overlay (fromRJefferies) and title
Brrr... I can feel the winter weather. The different shades of gray and white paint a picture of the cold. The bare tree branches tell of winter there. The mittens in the frame tell the story without words. Beautifully created. Thanks for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the Challenge!!
I used the bottom row: Winter element (snowman), Foliage (bushes), Brush or Paint (mountains)

The title had me LOL... Oh, so true. Great take on the challenge and use of items from the board. So glad you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge! Used the 3rd column...3 or more colors, flowers, brush or paint (birds)

LOL... isn't that the way it is when you make special plans to warm up!! So sorry the temps were backward to the way it should have been. Love the temp images to tell the story! Great selection of items from the board. Thanks so much for join the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Great Challenge Kay!! I used the Vertical line down the middle. Stacked papers, photo and foliage. Hope it meets the requirements!

Oh, yes... this is a fabulous LO... Love the papers, the cluster with foliage... and especially the photo with the star-burst effect around the people. Wow... what a celebration! Thanks so much for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I used the line that goes diagonally from upper left to lower right: Title | Photo | Brush or Paint. Thanks for the challenge, Kay!

Great use of the items from the board... Love how you echoed the colors in the photo with the background paper and paint. Thanks so much for joining the challenge and sharing your LO.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, Kay! I used the center column: stacked papers, photo, foliage
Oh, I love it... and great seeing the tree that will soon be sliced into planks for the cabin! Like the paper stacking and clustering and how you set off the journaling with the brackets. So glad you joined the challenge and shared this with us.

ViVre

Hi Kay, I like your challenge!
I choose diagonal from upper left corner to right lower corner
and so I used a Title, a Photo, and Brush/Paint.

Here is my entry:

Thanks again, and happy weekend! ViVre.