Oscraps

January Challenge #4 - Tic Tac Toe Challenge

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
2021-TIC-TAC-TOE-WEB.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules
for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the fabulous new year of 2023
I am Bright Eyes and will be your hostess for the
January 2023 Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Below is the Tic Tac Toe board for January
Select a straight line either
vertically, horizontally or diagonally
and use the 3 items in your layout
Please list which line and items you used
in both the gallery description and in your post

examples: Left down; Middle across; Diagonal lower left to top right corner
Note: You may also use other things not listed in the board to make your page

#Tic Tac Toe template - Jan23-OS copy.jpg

I used diagonal from left lower corner to upper right corner-
Winter Element (Snowflake), Photo, and 3+colors (brown, brick-red, gold, green, white, grey)

My Layout

I used Gratitude collection by Natali Designs

I look forward to seeing your Layouts

RULES:
- Select a straight line either vertically, horizontally or diagonally
- use the 3 items in your layout
- Please list which line and items you used in both the gallery description and in your post
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST Jan 31, 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks so much, Kay for hosting this fun challenge, I choose Vertical: 3 or more colors, flowers, and brush or paint.
Such a delightful and very colorful LO. I love the page design with all those beautiful flowers surrounding the lovely photo. So glad you joined the challenge.

LSlycord

Here is mine for this challenge. Thanks Kay for hosting.
This is for Challenge #4 Tic-Tac-Toe.
I used the diagonal line starting in the top left corner: 1) A title (modified word art from Lynne Anzelc's "Letters Home", 2) Photo and 3) Brush or paint (painted heart from Vicki Robinson's "Choices Collection - Painted Accents).

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Here is mine for this challenge. Thanks Kay for hosting.
This is for Challenge #4 Tic-Tac-Toe.
I used the diagonal line starting in the top left corner: 1) A title (modified word art from Lynne Anzelc's "Letters Home", 2) Photo and 3) Brush or paint (painted heart from Vicki Robinson's "Choices Collection - Painted Accents).

Oh, this is so delightful. Love the lady on the seaside rocks... is that you or Sid?? Just the touch of color in the heart and the side paper is very eye catching. So glad you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I used the down across: winter elements (snowflakes and stars), foliage and brushes, and paints.

Oh what a cutie that baby is all dressed up for the cold winter weather. Like the clustering around the photos - on a slight diagonal which adds interest to the page. Like the paints and brushes in the background. Fabulous take on the challenge. So glad you shared your challenge page.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I went with the line from lower left to upper right, with a snowflake charm for my element and three or more colors.
Thank you for the challenge. :cool:

Such a fantastic double page spread with that wonderful winter photo. Love the spread of snowflakes with the tiny cluster on the left and the cluster with layers and title on the lower right corner. The calendar tells the tale. Thanks for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you so much for hosting this amazing Tic Tac Toe Kay (@BrightEyes )
my page inspired by the middle row vertical: Stacked Papers, Photo, and Foliage
Love the soft colors in this one. The stacked papers are wonderful and top one is the perfect one for the fun photo and clustering with the word strip. Thanks for joining the challenge and sharing your delightful LO.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge Kay I love tic tac toe boards.

I went with Stacked Papers, Photo, Foliage

Wonderful monochromatic LO with just a few pops of white! Like how you stacked the small papers under the beautiful photo. This one is a beautiful celebration of the New Year. So glad you joined the challenge and shared the LO with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you so much for this fun challenge! I did far right column top to bottom: 3 or more colors, flowers, and brushes or paint.

Heirloom Page Kit by Daydream Designs
Heirloom Stamps and Brushes by Daydream Designs
Heirloom Wordart by Daydream Designs
Evelyn, what a delightful LO... love the baby photo, the text writing in the background and the lovely clustering. So happy your joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I used center down: stacked papers, photo, foliage
I love the winter look to this page... the stacked papers, with foliage and snowflakes accenting the fun photo are perfect. You can feel the cold air. So glad you joined the challenge and shared this with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I used 3rd column going down...
3 or more colors...green, red, brown
flowers...red poinsetta, white flower, gold flowers
brush or paint...winters embrace word brush, orange and brown spatter brushes (natali), red branch (natali)

Oh, I love this beautiful winter LO. The colors in the cluster really pop against the gray and white photo and background. So happy you joined the challenge and shared it with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I used the vertical from bottom right to top left : Brush/paint + Photo + Title

Thank you for this fun challenge that I discover for the first time ! Excellent idea !
Happy new year Bright Eyes !
Your LO is magical... love the blended lady. The title, lady and lights set on a diagonal draws the eye through the page so well. I am glad you discovered a new type of challenge... it is one of my favorites, also. Thanks for joining the challenge.