Oscraps

It's JANUARY: Goal time! What's it gonna be??

yvonnahenna

I found ther PERFECT flairbutton..
I saw it at FB, and had to think of the Cheery-O's here!
7a38ee6882121b4e894be88ea78d7b586c462462.jpg

hondachicc

You see!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMILING SMILING SMILING!!!!!!!!!!! That is what this thread always does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcOme back Yvon!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME goal Diane and WOOT!!!!! MAYA!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been a posting fool the last couple of days!!!!!!!!!!!

yvonnahenna

I've got an 'english' question..
When you have your hair cut, length is the same line as the chin. Is it called 'bob-line' in english as well? :oops:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
by the way, is there a posting that tells what post levels for which descriptions? I've looked about and can't seem to locate one

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Welcome back Yvon!!! have missed you!!! :)

Sally, good to see you too! Hope you are feeling better babe!!!

Clara! you're back in as well........fabulous!!

Diane and Maya.......wooohooo, you are off to a great start!!

Laurie..........can't remember what posts for each level are..........I do know that at 8000 you get to be a Praise Mama and that's what LindaW and I are after this month!!!

Okay, gotta go to the gallery for a quick posting trip!! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yes Ona I am back. I have been all out of sorts for the past monthish and I need to get my butt back in here because I miss you guys.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Sally - I don't know. Your obnoxiousness is a little off. Only 6 posts in a row?? Hmmmm...okay, yeah. That's good. So glad to see ya. If I am going to be hanging out in here you'd better be here entertaining me appropriately.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Oh so that is how you do it!!

Hope you are feeling better Sally!

Yes laurie that is how it is done in here. :) Be ready for some crazy crazy posting in here. This thread is unlike any other thread. It is a cheering section/obnoxious behavior/random thoughts and questions/and whatever else you feel like. I don't believe there is a place that says what your label is depending on your posts. You just have to post away and find out for yourself and get all excited when it changes and then we get all excited for you too and it rocks. You do become a praise mama at 8k or 9k or something like that though. That is a pretty big deal. Especially since Linda and Ona have only been posting since around may and have been some serious rockstars since then. They have very large shoes BUT are awesome company and loads of fun. So, have fun Laurie!! The best place to up your posts is in the gallery though.

Soco

Che, I'm so happy to see you here! Welcome!!!

And welcome Laurie and all our new friends too! :)