Oscraps

I'm here again asking for prayers and good thoughts

ptabbert

It's been another rough year and I'm here again asking for prayers and good thoughts. This time it's for my younger sister and her family. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer (which had spread to the liver) in March. They have had her on chemo to take care of the liver cancer before she can have surgery for the pancreatic cancer. She's having an MRI today and will find out the results later this week. If you can keep her in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

val

Patsy, I am sending all I can to you and your sis'
I will keep you both in my thought.

((HUGS))

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Sending all that I can to your Sister in hopes that she gets some good news with MRI today!

whatnext

good thoughts and many prayers going up for you and your sister and everyone who loves her, Patsy.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I'm sorry for u!Sending positive thoughts to you and your sister! (((hugs)))

ptabbert

I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately my little sister lost her battle with cancer on August 7th. Please continue to keep her family in your thoughts and prayers. Also, if you could please keep my mother in your thoughts and prayers. In less than three years she has lost a 20 year old grandson, a 48 year old daughter, her husband of 71 years and now a 53 year old daughter. She just turned 89 this month and is trying to remain strong but it is so hard for her.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Holding your Mother and all of your family close to my heart! Wishing your family some good news for a change!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Patsy, lots of good thoughts to you all.
Such loss in such a short amount of time it too much for anyone to handle :(

hugs~~~~