Oscraps

I'm feeling sorry for myself

Ellen

they've cancelled today's flight to Holland because of the snow that was expected there .
I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

hondachicc

:hug: I am sorry Ellen.....

How about some
Smileyeatingchocolates.gif
and
oregonian_winesmiley.gif
to make you feel better!!!!

ourmisadventures

Safety is an advantage ;)

I hope things clear up ASAP so you'll be able to visit home soon! I agree with nana... Time to pop open the wine and chocolates ;)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Oh boo! I'd have been so bummed too. Lots if wine for sure. Hopefully you get to go soon. Hugs.

Ellen

It's Glasgow to Schiphol Selena and the problem is at Schiphol because of heavy snowfall and only one landing runway open.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

dwsewbiz

oh so sorry Ellen...that stinks! Years ago we had made plans to visit my parents for presidents week and they got a blizzard and cancelled the flight...I'll never forgot that, it was so disappointing, especially for them!

Hope you get there soon!

yvonnahenna

Hm, that s*cks the flight got canceled!

I hope you will have another flight soon! Are you going to Limburg again?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Well the weather was really bad here today, lots of snow and freezing rain, slippery roads....And nothing like safety but I can imagine if you have something planned and the flight is cancelled, that you're disappointed.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I hope you are able to make it tomorrow. I am going to be late for our dinner out. We got part way there when I realized we left our dressy clothes home!

Ellen

I made it...
Tomcat.gif

I'm on the other side of the pond now and not a snowflake in sight. it's all melted
1130964473.gif