Oscraps

I feel so very sad!

Marleen

Marleen
I feel so very, very sad because today I've lost all my pages in psp, png and jpg. I was doing everything in folders because I hadn't done that for a couple of weeks. When I was ready, I don't no why, I the folders where gone and I was in totaly panic I've searched everywhere but couldn't find it again, one folder for psp, one folder for png and one folder for jpg. I understand absolutely not what happened. A while ago my extern hard drive failure, I still had to get a new, stupid, stupid me why did I that not directly. My world collapsed in when I could find nothing back, I cried, I wept, prayed and I'm very, very mad at myself. There is a program that can bring back my pages, I hope so very much it's true, the program runs all evening though so I hope there my pages included.

Will you please cross your fingers for me! Thanks!!

Love
Marleen

SharLamb

Sharron
Oh, my eyes are welling up with tears for you. I have been there...not with photos/pages, but with some important writing...well, it SEEMED important when it happened. At the time I did not have an off-site back-up, so it all went POOF. I pray your treasures will be restored. Please keep us posted.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
I hope you find your pages, Marleen. I have had this happen and know how awful you must feel. {{hugs}}

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh no Marleen!! what a horrible thing to happen!! I hope you are able to restore your lost files!!! xx

dwsewbiz

Oh I am so sorry, I know how devastating that must be! Hope things can be found and restored!

hondachicc

I am so sorry Marleen!!! I know it's heartbreaking!!!! I truly hope you can recover it all.

I have not lost anything..but have been close...I finally decided a few weeks ago to get an online backup...I just did not want to take chances any longer. I purchased for two years...It's taking forever to backup all of my years worth of products and photos and pages...but I feel so much safer.

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Oh no ... keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope you can find them through a restore or something

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Marleen, that is just awful :( I have been there too, lost so much when a computer hard drive crashed.
Like Nana said, I now use Carbonite for back-up. I haven't had a crash since then, but it is so nice to know I am ok if it does happen.

If you lost any of your pages that you have posted in Galleries or on Facebook, you can Save them. Its a pain in the butt but at least there are there.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
How terrible for you Marleen!! I have to go to a on line site and get my stuff all backed up too, this has reminded me to do it!!! Thanks! I hope you are able to recover everything!!

Marleen

Marleen
Thanks so much girls!!!

Unfortunately everything is gone, we tried everything, a friend who knows very much of a PC could't find also nothing, he says it's like someone was on your computer, I ask is this real? He says yes it can Marleen, but I can't believe it, who will do this? It's indeed strange I lost the 2 folders with my so very dear layouts, but no I don't believe this.

For two days I can't eat, it's like a bad dream, tomorrow I try to make a layout, the only thing the 2 last days I was searching, that's not good, I have to go on.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Hugs Marleen - although they are not the same as full size you do have your uploaded to galleries layouts-

timounette

CHEERY O
Big Hugs Marleen... I lost precious movies of my children when they were at the orphanage... I was horrible...

digigal

So sorry, Marleen, wish I could help. Maybe get another opinion? I have heard of people getting their files back, just don't know how.

Marleen

Marleen
You are so kind girls, but we have done all we can, our friend know so much from a PC and also he couldn't find anything. My husband is now on his way to buy a new extern harddrive.

Love
Marleen

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I swear, sometimes all of the computer stuff gets more and more confusing, My friend lost all of her itunes music. It's supposedly in "The Cloud" but she doesn't have a Cloud account and has no way to get in it.
Bah humbug!

Good luck with the new EHD.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
OOh ik lees dit nu pas Marleen, verschrikkelijk zeg. Ik maak elke maand een back-up online bij photobucket. Maar ja intussen kan het ook fout gaan hé.
Kan je geen systeemherstel doen ?

val

sending you ((HUGS)) marleen, as I can not send you a magic wand... I wish I could though.
v

donnagoar

I feel your pain, Marleen! A few months back I lost everything too. It's a huge loss and it takes time to begin creating again. I'm so very sorry.

ang

So sorry to hear this!! I have had it happen and it is heartbreaking. I now have 3 external hard drives and hope that will be good enough!!

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I am sorry to hear this Marleen... I've had that happen too... I only have two hard drives now... so bad.. <<hugs>>