Oscraps

Hi!

dailydwelling

Hi, I'm Monica, aka dailydwelling. I've been visiting here for a while now, just lurking and thought it was about time that I introduced myself. I was a guest team member with Winnie of Charlize Creations this month and have really enjoyed looking around the O :).

I'm a homeschooling mom of four little ones. My husband is a chaplain in the Army and we're constantly on the move.

I have been digi-scrapping for several years, but after starting Project Life last year, I've really picked it up a notch. I think that gave me a kick in the pants with trying to get at least that layout done every week! Anyway, I started getting more involved in the scrapping community last year. I love the community you have built here at Oscraps and I am really looking forward to being more involved.

Oh, and by the way, I'm just loving your birthday celebration!! Happy Birthday!

trista

O so scrappy!
Welcome to the O Monica! We are so glad that you have joined in on the fun here during the birthday celebration. Congrats to you on keeping up with your Project Life!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O- so happy you are here- sounds like you have lots of scrapping material, between kids and moves!

charlize

WOOOT ... welcome aboard Monica! You'll love it here ...
I feel like finding a new home with a new warmhearted family here ...

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hi Monica!!

My husband is also in the Army and works in the hospital. We are currently stationed at Ft. Bragg but are from WA State. We don't move too much thankfully. The chaplains do so much for the military morale and I am so grateful for all that they do. One thing about moving around...I've been a part of this community for 4 years and when we moved from WA to here the O was my saving grace. It was the one thing in my life that stayed constant and was there the whole time. So, I hope you can find the solace I have at this site.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Monica - so glad you got to participate in our birthday celebrations.... great fun....
and welcome to our "O" family...