Oscraps

Hi From Sunny Florida!

thescrapshak

My name is Lori, aka thescrapshak, many of you inludinding Vicki, Ashalee, Merkeley and Cinczia know me from being former owner of digiscrapshak.com. I have been down past few years with many medical issues, diabetes, heart disease and blind in one eye (at 36 yrs old) was not able to keep store going.. it was the hardest thing I did closing that store.. but # 1 was my daughter Amanda Hisband and my loving pets...3 chihuahuas, 2 parrots and 1 cat tthat "fond" us, which has kept me going! I recently have been cleared of liver cancer.. have a hemoglobin mass on liver, not safe by any means.. but not cancerous and have decided I started scrappin for her & family and I need to continue! I didnt realize how much I missed it until I got back into it a few months back. I love digi and also LOVE hybrid, I cant wait to get know all of you better and look forward to making Oscraps my "digi home" :bounce:! The Birthday Celebration seemed to be perfect to introduce myself again! I commend you Vicki for making through the thick and thin, I "know" how it can be, I wish you nothing but the best in the MANY years to come!
Lori B

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
hi Lori!! welcome to Oscraps!! I hope the transition back into scrapping again is a happy one for you.

LSlycord

Welcome to Oscraps Lori! Sounds like you have had a very tough time in recent years. So glad that you are here. Hope that you will let us get to know you better.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Lori, what an incredibly strong person you are! So glad that you can start here at the O for your new scrap hOme!!!

xoxo

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Hi Lori ... such hard times .... welcome here, I'm sure you'll make it your new scrapping home in no time !

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Big Welcome Lori!! So glad you have chosen Oscraps for your new home!! Here is hoping for health and happiness in the future for you and family!!

marnie333

Lori,
Thanks so much for sharing what's been going on in your life. You're a brave woman and I hope scrapping again will be healing and enjoyable here at the O! Welcome!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome hOme, Lori - and the "O" is a wonderful place to call hOme.
I'm happy our Birthday Celebrations convinced you to introduce yourself - again.

I've found digital scrapbooking to be therapeutic besides making a gift of recorded memories - and glad you found your way back again.
Again a big "O" welcome.....

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Oh, Lori! It's so great to see you back in the scrapworld!!!! Big, big hugs on all you have endured and thanks so much for joining our community here!