Oscraps

Hi from Oklahoma

mizbizibee

I've decided to call this place home, Oscraps that is, and thought I would introduce myself.
I'm Vicki from central Oklahoma. By day I'm a rubber stamp instructor at the best shop in Oklahoma called And Bear Makes 3. Yes, funny name but a great shop! Last spring I returned to scrapping after a five year hiatus and decided to do it digi style. My stamping desk is already full of paper for classes and the thought of trying to scrap there made my head spin. So digi it was! and gosh it's changed from the last time I dipped in toes in digi water years ago.

Hope to get to know you all,

Vicki

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Vicki- :welcome: to the O- can't wait to see your digi projects. I dabble in stamping- but have been on a one year hiatus due to space overhaul!

scrap-genie

Welcome, Vicki! The O is a great place to call hOme. I am strictly digital myself, but do some multimedia "drawings" too.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:welcome: to Oscraps Vicki ... you knOw the best thing abOut gOing digi??? yOu have all the creativity, but nOne of the mess!!!!

whatnext

hi, Vicki! you picked a great neighborhood to call your digihome! welcome, and have fun!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Wonderful to have you as a new family member!
O'Scraps has been my hOme for years, you couldn't have chosen a better place to settle.

Be sure to check out the monthly challenges, the freebies in the shoppe and also have a look at the 52 week Inspiration forum. If you're interested let me know ok?

Meanwhile have fun. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and the gallery :)

donnagoar

Hey, Vicki! Nice to meet you and glad you introduced yourself. Enjoy the O and enjoy digi. Look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery.
Donna

petey111

Did you know that our Momma O is Vicki from Oklahoma? :)

Welcome here!! So glad to have you here!

trista

O so scrappy!
Welcome to the O neighbor! ;) A quick howdy from Texas! I can relate to the overwhelming paper stash... I still have quite a bit of a paper stash! :D

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O!!! It is a great place to make your digi-home. Everyone here is friendly and sometimes a bit loopy, but in a fun sort of way. :D