Oscraps

Hi from Italy

serena

my name is Serena, i'm 30 , i got married in June and have still no babies....i have a wonderful nephew of 6 and a beautiful niece of 1 that are the main subject of my pages.. I'm a positive person, i adore cats and digital scrapbooking...I think on this site shop there are a lot of wonderful designers....and i hope to share my passion with all of you! :hippie:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Serena- Welcome to the O! I adore cats and scrapping too- and my family comes from Italy. :)
So nice to have you here!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello and Serena and welcome to the O!! Us funny??? I think the rest of them are a bit crazy to tell you the truth, but I am quite sane though!!! :biggrin:

kym

Welcome to the O Serena! Don't worry about the babies, travel and enjoy time with your hubby. BTW, I love Italy and would love to go back. We traveled to all the usual tourist spots, Venice, Lake Como, Milan, Florence, Capri, and Rome. Maybe one day, when baby gets older.

serena

Thank you ladies, what a super-cute welcome!!

Faerywings which part of Italy your family comes from?
Wombat:pound:
Kym i don't worry about babies, they'll come when it's the right time! You've been in so many beautiful places in Italy.... how many babies do you have?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
My grandfather was born in Montefiore. He emigrated here in 1905? 1906? My other grandparents were from Northen Italy but I can't remember the area.
My uncle went to Montefiore about 10 years ago and did an amazing ancestry project on our family- it was really neat to see pics of where my grandpa was born, and the cemetary with headstones with our family name on them. (Iantosca)

PS: We are all a but kooky here, don't let Ona fool you with her "I'm sane" schtick!!!

hondachicc

:welcome: to the O Serena!!! I see you have been learning of the whackiness around her already!!! :mrgreen:

serena

faerywings i've never been in montefiore, but i think it shoul be really interesting to find out where you come from!

Hondachicc...i think i'm in the righrt place 'cause i'm a little kooky too!!!!!:madgrin:

I hope to improve my english....if i don't understand your joke, i'm sorry about it...i have usually a great sense of humor but sometimes it's hard to understand slange...

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Welcome to the O Selena!! I'm happy that you joined to share your passion with us! I see all the crazies have already introduced themselves, ha!! :D

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome Serena!!

Oh how I miss Italy. My husband and I lived in Vicenza for 3 years and brought home a baby. I found my second home there. i can't wait to see your pages to remind me of all the gorgeousness there. You can take a photo of the sidewalk and it is gorgeous there. Where are you from? Hope we get to know you around here. Get comfy in this crazy place we call hOme.