Oscraps

Hello from Vermont!

I'm typing with one hand due to a nursing toddler so this will be short! Scrapping one handed is easier!

I'd played around with digi scrapping before but didn't do it with any regularity until I discovered online challenges this summer. I've been having lots of fun scrapping my wedding and little girl.

yvonnahenna

Hi Gislainedel! Welcome to the O!

I used to hold and bottlefeed my baby with 1 hand, and scrap with the other to! LOL Multitasking :cool:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
digi-scrapping is a definite good thing with a toddler in tow.Much easier than paper, less messy too :D
Welcome to Oscraps!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Wonderful to welcome a new member to our O Family!
We have the best challenges! Looking forward to seeing photos of toddler in the gallery and of you too!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O! My favorite part of vermont - well the Stowe area, smugglers notch, crossing lake champlaign on the ferry and looking for Champy!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi there and welcome to Oscraps!! so happy you found us!! hope you join us in our challenges as well and have lots of fun!! :)

candi1973

hello!!!!! I just entered a post introducing myself, so I am going thru all of the other threads seeing who else has introduced theirself!! :)

Thanks everyone! I'm resurrecting this thread since I haven't really been scrapping at all in the last 6 months or so but I did two pages yesterday so I added the one using Jennifer Labre Designs to my gallery. Her kit's perfect for my wedding album!