Oscraps

Hello from Ramallah in the West Bank!

peach3es

Just learned of you all today and thought I'd drop by and find some scrapping inspiration!:biggrin: My name is Carrie Ann and I live and work in the West Bank and have for the past 7 1/2 years. I'm married to Scot and we have 4 kids: Thomas-12, Maggie-10, Scoty-8, and Georgia Kate-6.

I've been digitally scrapbooking for about 18 months now and I'm hooked! I paper scrapped for a few years, but I never looked back once I went digital!

I love to be inspired by galleries and the amazing talent I find in them! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

CookingMyLife

:welcome: & salaam Carrie Ann! glad you found us here! I spent some years down in the Gulf and mostly miss the food of the Middle East!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hey Carrie!! *waving* so happy to see you here sweetie!! watch out girls this little lady is PURE inspiration with everything that she does!!!!!!!! xx

peach3es

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! So happy to be here! Love seeing some familiar faces, too! I've been hanging out in the gallery and I love seeing all of your work! I'm trying to share the love...and a few layouts, too! Happy to be here!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome Carrie Ann!
I can't do paper scrapping any more either, its too hard!! I want to change colors and sizes and I get so frustrated when I can';t.

So happy you are here!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hi, Carrie Ann
My DH is the only other person I know who's been to Ramallah!
Wonderful to have you here at our "O" hOme! We have the best of the best here!
WELCOME!

snowdropz

Welcome to Oscraps! Like you, I turned to digi late last year and since then, I'm hooked to it. I now find it very hard to paper scrap!!! Still have my paper stash but need to get rid of them soon!

petey111

Welcome Carrie Anna! It is certainly addictive isn't it? :) And Oscraps can be that way too...just ask my husband!! LOL

dwsewbiz

Hey Carrie Ann (hmm, that was a famous song, probably before your time!)...I feel like I know you...we must have crossed paths in digi-land. Welcome!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hi Carrie Ann!! Welcome to the O!! So glad you found us here and hope you make yourself at hOme here at the O!!