Oscraps

Hello from Maryland!

Callfamilycircus

My wonderful friend Clara introduced me to this site and I am already hooked! Digital scrapbooking is brand new to me. I just started 2 days ago! It is so much fun! Not to mention that is is so wonderful to be able to move things around without them being stuck as soon as you glue them down. Oh and to not be full of sticky glue and papers and ink and glitter? That is just priceless!

So a little about myself. I am a mother of 3 very rambunctious children. Stair steps at 8,9,10! That's what the Army will do for you! (My husband was in the Army for 8 years. He has been out now for 5. It sure doesn't seem that long though.) I am also surrounded by a zoo of pets as well as my beautiful saddlebred. Horses have always been my main passion in life. Sadly right now I haven't had much time for him. I am currently going to school to get my core classes out of the way so I can attend physical therapy assistant school. I need lots of luck and prayers with that!

So I started scrapbooking not too long ago. Clara is the one who introduced me to it. I was terrible when I started! It looked like a 5 year old put together my pages! But I have definitely come a long way since then! But I still have a very long way to go and much to learn.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I too :welcome: you to the O, and to the world of physical therapy- I have been a pediatric physical therapist for over 30 years!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Wel, hello there. I'm glad you are getting yourself situated here. Like I told you...I love it here. The O is my scrapbooking home and the place I come to for advice on scrapping and lots of friendship. I'm so glad you like it here.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome - trust me you will love it here -
make lots of new friends, check out the challenges (and the freebies in the shoppe) most important have fun - looking forward to seeing your layouts!

PhoebeJo

Yay!! A newbie...muahahaha! (That was my sinister laughter. lol!) Welcome to the O! So glad Clara brought you here!! And we're state-neighbors...I'm in WV! Howdy, neighbor! hehe!! :D

katg1006

Welcome to the "O" :)

But I have definitely come a long way since then! But I still have a very long way to go and much to learn.
Awww no worries we all started out at the same place :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*nods in agreement with Kat*

So glad that Clara brought youover to us. We are all a bit.... odd? :D But it sounds like you are going to fight right in! (And that's a good thing!)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello and welcome aboard!!! Any friend of Clara's is a friend of ours!!!! :biggrin:

um, would you like to share your name with us??? :)