Oscraps

Hello from Germany

Hello! My name is Josie. I am a retiree and live in Germany in a small town near Nuremberg which is one of the oldest cities in the country. I have an adult foster daughter. Scrapbooking is my hobby for about 10 years and love to create layouts and mini kits. Besides scrapbooking I love music and the nature.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Josie and welcome to Oscraps! I live down in Australia but I had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful town back in 2012 when I was on holidays with my sister. We boarded the ship there when we went on a river cruise. :)

*gina*

CHEERY O
Hi and welcome Josie! Herzlich Willkommen hier im Forum. Ich wohne in einer kleinen Stadt in Nordrhein-Westfalen - in der Nähe von Bielefeld.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hello! My name is Josie. I am a retiree and live in Germany in a small town near Nuremberg which is one of the oldest cities in the country. I have an adult foster daughter. Scrapbooking is my hobby for about 10 years and love to create layouts and mini kits. Besides scrapbooking I love music and the nature.
Welcome, Josie!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Herzlich Willkommen, Josie! I am of German descent and have family in the Munich area and in Austria, but having grown up in the USA, I don't speak German very well. I hope to see you around the forum and gallery!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Welcome Josie!! We are so glad you are here at the O!! We all hope you love it here and have fun with the 12 Days of December!! :xmas4: :xmas7::xmas1: