Oscraps

Hello from Beulahland!

paulajo

Hi everyone: I am new to the forums here at oscraps but not to the products. Love them all, especially Anna Aspnes!

I live in Beulah, ND. I stay at home now, having worked in hospice previously! I love photography and am looking to start a new small business with my photo designs! My hubby is a pastor in the Free Lutheran Church. We have 1 daughter, Annika, 22, who is attending school at Northwestern in Minneapolis, MN.

I look forward to meeting many of you!

whatnext

hi, Paula Jo! so happy to see you here at Oscraps. glad you're having some fun with Anna's stuff. i know I do!! welcome!

CookingMyLife

:welcome: Paula Jo!

If you like Anna's products, you're among friends! I bet you are getting ready for ...can't say it out loud...the S word! up your way! I think you get serious winters, don't you!

Jan Walker

Welcome, Paula Jo... I'm a bit new here myself. You're going to have a wonderful time, and you'll be amazed at the creative inspiration you'll find here!

Blessings to you!

Jan

paulajo

:welcome: Paula Jo!

If you like Anna's products, you're among friends! I bet you are getting ready for ...can't say it out loud...the S word! up your way! I think you get serious winters, don't you!

Hi Maureen: Well we do normally have a lot of snow especially in past years. But somehow this year the snow has passed both north and south of us and right now we just have a "skiff" of snow on the ground. Hoping to have more for Christmas day!

paulajo

Welcome, Paula Jo... I'm a bit new here myself. You're going to have a wonderful time, and you'll be amazed at the creative inspiration you'll find here!

Blessings to you!

Jan

Jan: I have already found a lot of inspiration! You are very right...I will keep coming back!

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Hi Paula Jo and welcome to the O! This is a friendly place - no need to be shy :)

And I'm sad to say - we don't have much snow here in Sweden either. Can't believe Christmas is just a couple of days from now, and I can still see green grass here and there in my backyard! Weird - plain weird! :D