Oscraps

Guess what I did this evening thanks to Paislee Press?

Bush Girl

So, my DH is out for the evening and I've realised that I really don't have quite the right present for him. I mean, he doesn't actually need anything, which he's openly admitted, but I have to have something to hand over on Christmas morning.

Then I remembered an unused Ikea frame I have. And I remembered that Liz (Paislee Press) released a calendar poster kit. So I went hunting, first in my spare bedroom and then in the Oscraps shop - and would you believe it......my frame is the exact size.

And so I spent the next hour looking through all of this year's photos, pulling out the ones I'd like to use, then is a mere 15 mins, yes, you read that right, 15 mins, I created my DH's present thanks to the incredibly perfect template Liz created.

showphoto.php

It took longer to upload to the online photo printers than it did to use the template!

And in my haste to download this product from the shop I failed entirely to read the product description properly, and didn't realise it comes with not 1 template size but 5, so I knocked up a little 7x5 version for me also to go on the fridge!

So if, like me, you've found yourself running out of time to get that perfect present, I urge you to check out this product by Liz. And no, I'm not on the pay roll, but I just wanted to SHOUT FROM THE ROOF TOPS about how brilliant this product has made me feel this evening.

Thanks Liz :kiss:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
goodness! what an awesome great idea Selena!! fabulous job!! hmm, you got me thinkin' now!!!!!!! :)

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
Oh Selena - your photos are awesome and this is a great idea for my in-laws!!!! I'm *SO* doing this - thank you for the reminder!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ohhhhhh, so that's how you spent your Saturday night ... alone ... for the first time in [how many] years?!?!?! :wink:

Don't forget to make the most of this morning too! I take it you're going to be in PJ's until at least 11am??? Bwuahahahaha!!!!

P.S. the poster calendar turned out GREAT!!!!

helenh

working on my own calendar now ... thanks for the inspiration S!!

Great last minute gift!!

hondachicc

Selena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are so awesome!!!

He will love this....if he doesn't...smack him :pound:

All the photos are just wonderful too!!! WELL DONE MISSY!!!!!

Bush Girl

Thanks, everyone :smile:

Helen - glad to have been of inspiration.

Sue - yep, stayed in bed until, wait for it, 10.30am!! Furthermore, I was scrapbooking in bed - such extravagance! What could be more perfect, bed, pyjamas & scrapping! Had to get up when I wanted a cuppa though.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Selena-- beautiful pages, and you are helped me to remember that i have a "Fridge Art" Frame in my attic I bought last year and never used. I need something for Gary as well. I might be doing this this afternoon!

Ohh...this is fabulous! EXACTLY what I was looking for, and you did such a great job putting yours all together! Your DH is going to love it, I'm sure. :)