Oscraps

for our Faery

val

thinking of you, sending love and strength... (and secretly coffee too, shhhhttt)

Bush Girl

Thinking of you right now, dear Chris, and I too have a little coffee hidden away just for you.

And maybe some chocolate too.

marnie333

Sending prayers and gentle hugs…you are so core to Oscraps…appreciate you! Take care, Marnie

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh you are all so amazing!!!!!!! This just makes me heart smile!!!!! (might be the drugs but I don't think so LOL)
I did ok, very sore and a bit still off balance from the anesthesia. I did not want to come out of that at all, I could hear all of the people talking in Recovery and the nurse and then dr came in but I think I just laid there for at least another hour. They ended up taking away my warming thingy(Clara, what is that called??? Bair Paws or something like that but OMG I WANT ONE FOR MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!) and propped me up to get me "out."

So this Bair Paws things is a hospital gown that hooks up to a warm air vent and if you think that warm blankets are great, this thing is truky from heaven.
And speaking of Heaven, the nurse came on and I was saying how I was getting a headache. She asked if I was a coffee drinker and she brought me a cup of the bestest coffee ever since she said it was prob caffeine withdrawal.

Time for me to get do my IV abx (the fun never ends! ha!!!) and then I am off to bed.

:love: :hug: :kiss:
Love you all so very much!!!!!!

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Glad to hear that every thing went well! I loved your coffee story and how ou enjoyed it!

Get well soon!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
It's called a Bear Hugger and I am always so jealous of the patients in the OR. Here they don't let them leave the OR with the patients so they go to the recovery room with just blankets. The OR is always so freaking cold. I'm glad you are out and doing well. Hopefully you were able to rest today.

Ann06

from Ann

Dear Chris,
My best thoughts are with you Chris! Wishing a fast and painless recovery, Ann

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
so glad it went well and that you got coffee and a bear hug ;) That does sound like heaven lol

big big hugs and much much love, sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sberkan

So glad to hear things went well and that you got your coffee! Continuing to think of you as you head into recovery!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
So glad everything went well Chris !!!

Big hugs and take good care !!!

timounette

CHEERY O
so glad the surgery went well Chris.
Now take care of you. Just drink coffee, sleep and sleep again !
Hugs

whatnext

Chris, you nut! coffee??? really??? well, anything that makes you feel better. hope you're feeling OK today. usually things get a little less fun when the pain meds start to fade. TAKE IT EASY!!! do NOT try to do ANYTHING. i mean NOTHING!! gentle hugs to you.

petey111

Oh my goodness. I am soooo glad to see you posted and everything went well. And so glad you had a generous nurse who gave you coffee!! Rest up dear!

frani_54

Only you would find humor in recovery.....glad to see your spirits are up.....do what Donna said NOTHING! HUGS!!!!

nancyr

Chris so fun to see you still have your sense of humor! Take and rest rest rest! Sending more hugs!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning, my sweet O-Fam!! Again, I cannot thank you enough for the good thoughts and caffeine! I feel ok so far today. It hurts to walk, and I am stiff from trying to not roll over while I was sleeping. PICC on the left of me, surgery to the right *sung to clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right :sing: *

I am going to try my hardest to stay in bed or off my feet as much as I can.
Wish me luck on that!!

Love you all so very much!!!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I'm sorry the nurse didn't bring you caffeine drip - I got that when I got a headache after the c-section (this can happen if they do the epidurals wrong). I tell you - the rush you get from getting the caffeine directly into the veins! LOVED it :)

And I love you just as much <3

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Good morning, I am happy to see you back on your feet... oops, maybe I should say back on your back!! Sending you tons of hugs and healing thoughts :)