Oscraps

February 2021 - Standing O's

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!

So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!

Patty Anne

Blessed Beyond Belief!
I was drawn to @beaute 's "Waiting" by its thumbnail that looks like such a dreamy pastels & watercolor multimedia piece - and then swooned when I looked at it up close with her amazing photo treatment, beautiful colors & textures and that O so creative repeating title/journaling. Simply beautiful!

Last edited:

Patty Anne

Blessed Beyond Belief!
I absolutely adore this layout by Patty Anne. It makes me happy just looking at it with the awesome photos, colors, and attitude!! ♥

And you make me hip hap HAPPY because of this standing O and your so kind & uplifting words. YOU are a rainbow on my terribly rainy & blue Friday. Thank you so very much, @Betty Jo ! (((hugs)))

Patty Anne

Blessed Beyond Belief!
Genevieve by @Adryane is SUCH A STANDING O with her terribly interesting character that seems to be trying to tell me something, or an unspoken invitation to something more. I LOVE her textures and paint effects and I really have to keep looking back for more. I want her framed on my wall so I can continue to figure out what she's trying to say.

Love this gorgeous page by Annlavin with the beautiful image the effects with the blending the brush work and the transfers.xx

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I adore this gorgeous layout created by Ona. I love the light airy colors, the beautiful masking and the watercolor effect of the page. ♥

Last edited: