Oscraps

Emergency Maintenance

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE

Due to server problems beyond our control, Oscraps will be going down for emergency maintenance. We are depending on outside tech support for this, so I am not sure when the emergency maintenance will begin, nor do I have an ETA on when we will be back up.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Well, the forums/gallery are back on. Please let us know if you see any problems in either.

We're still working on the store server, it's still closed for now. Fingers crossed it will be back up tomorrow!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
thanks y'all. I do so appreciate your patience and support.

I'm awake now and back to working on the store! fingers crossed everyone as the store is WAY more complicated and will probably take quite a while yet.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hope things are going ok in fixing the store up Vicki!! great to be back in the forum and gallery though!! thanks for all of your hard work!!! :)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
aaaaw, thanks y'all! it helps to have the support whilst banging my head against the wall ;)

update: still working :(

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Forums are BACK!

sadly, gallery and blog are still not up yet.... still working on it, but I figured y'all would be pleased if I went ahead and turned the forums back on since they are working again :)

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Glad the forum is back up!! Hope everything will work out fine with the gallery and the blog!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh I've missed you all sooooooooo much ... happy the forum's back up & running! Thanks Vicki ... I'm sure you'll get the gallery / blog sorted out soon too.

WelcOme hOme everyOne!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

I feel sooo much better now!! This is my home page, and although the "maintenance" graphic was cool, I was getting tired of it popping up every time I opened Google chrome!! :)

Welcome home, everyOne!! hugs!!
sheep2

Soco

I'm so happy to have the forum back! I missed you!!! ::grouphug

Vicki, thanks for all the hard work you're doing to bring the O back! I hope everything will be OK very soon with the gallery and the blog! :cheer2:

WelcOme hOme girls!!! :kiss:

Ellen

phew , thank goodness we're alive again.
grsmile.gif
dance2.gif

it was withdrawal symptoms all over.

fingers crossed for the gallery and if not we'll just have to start again, that won't take long here to fill it up.

Bush Girl

So I guess I'm not the only one who's been trying the site every few hours for the last few days - LOL:D

So good to see you all again. And Vicki - you are a star, girl!

::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Ahhhhh! My world feels right again. I felt slightly incomplete there for a little bit. Good job Vicki. I know you were working your tooshie off getting things back to normal for us.