Oscraps

DAY 7 JUNE 19 - BIRTHDAY QUOTE | CHALLENGE

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O

MariJ

It's beautiful, Marilyn. Let me look at it in the gallery. See if I can help you.
Thank you Cheryl, it seems to be ok in the gallery, I copied and pasted various of the "BB" links on my gallery page but none seemed right - either too big or too small.

I'm sorry I forgot to say THANKS for the great challenge and quotes to pick from. This was my last piece of the birthday celebration and I enjoyed it a lot. :heartpumppink:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Thank you Cheryl, it seems to be ok in the gallery, I copied and pasted various of the "BB" links on my gallery page but none seemed right - either too big or too small.

I'm sorry I forgot to say THANKS for the great challenge and quotes to pick from. This was my last piece of the birthday celebration and I enjoyed it a lot. :heartpumppink:
I'm so happy that you enjoyed my challenge and congrats for getting all of them finished!! Glad to hear that you've enjoyed the Birthday Celebration!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I'm absolutely LOVING all of the wonderful projects so far! Don't forget that the challenges are open until June 30th, 11:59 PST. You still have time to complete your projects.

Also, be sure that you are updating the Birthday Party Tracking Thread: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/challenge-and-game-tracking-thread-2024.40014/

The games close tonight (June 21st) at midnight PST, so be sure you have them completed and in the Tracking Thread, as well. We will ONLY be using this thread at the end of the month, after the challenges have finished, to select all Grand Prize winners, so make sure that you keep updating it throughout the month!

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Well I chose to go with fantasy as opposed to reality.... using the beautiful Color Play items from a couple of months ago... Erin should have been on the designer list but I did not see her??? used the Pooh Bear quote

This is a beautiful fantasy page, Liz. Thanks for playing along!

JoanK

I'm a long-time Dr. Seuss fan, so #1 jumped out at me right away! This quote always makes me smile and think of my youngest grandson Ivan. His unique personality makes him "you-er than you" for sure! Thanks - this was a great way to finish up a week of fun challenges and games!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I'm a long-time Dr. Seuss fan, so #1 jumped out at me right away! This quote always makes me smile and think of my youngest grandson Ivan. His unique personality makes him "you-er than you" for sure! Thanks - this was a great way to finish up a week of fun challenges and games!

Love your page, Joan and I have loved Dr. Seuss since my children were little and wanted to hear his books over and over.

tillykaye

This quote instantly gave me a picture in my head of all the fun stuff that my best friend and I have experienced together which will last me a lifetime of memories

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
This quote instantly gave me a picture in my head of all the fun stuff that my best friend and I have experienced together which will last me a lifetime of memories
What great pictures and page! I'm so happy that one of my quotes gave you inspiration!