Oscraps

**CLOSED** DAY 5 JUNE17 - FAVORITE LO | GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLKaren

I like this one.... for the festivity feeling that I get from looking at it.

full

bcgal00

CHEERY O
This one by Tracy makes me smile. I love the design with the blended photo and the wide horizontal framed happy photo. She has so many wonderful photos, I could look thru her gallery all day :)

Last edited:

FLKaren

Show Me Your Happy!! Really like the busy colors in this layout.

@FLKaren

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :)The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. :) And please make sure to leave a comment on the layout you choose from the gallery to spread some love around and to alert the person.

Last edited by a moderator:

easyeyes4you

I like this one by Karen... now to figure out how to find the BB code... well that did not work... trying again.. OK that worked.... so bright and cheery... hmmm but not linked to the gallery... back to the drawing board...

AK_Tracy

I like this one by Karen... now to figure out how to find the BB code... well that did not work... trying again.. OK that worked.... so bright and cheery... hmmm but not linked to the gallery... back to the drawing board...

full
When youre in the gallery, looking at the page, scroll down, lower right you'll see codes, click the last one that says something about BB in in. Highlight, copy, paste. Hope that helps.

easyeyes4you

When youre in the gallery, looking at the page, scroll down, lower right you'll see codes, click the last one that says something about BB in in. Highlight, copy, paste. Hope that helps.
Thanks Tracy, I actually found the BB code, but used the wrong one, tried again and it looked right but after I post here, and save, it disappears... or seems to.. when I open my post it reappears... so what I have attached actually links to your gallery... What are you seeing? OK... I think it is correct now... let me know if not.

AK_Tracy

Thanks Tracy, I actually found the BB code, but used the wrong one, tried again and it looked right but after I post here, and save, it disappears... or seems to.. when I open my post it reappears... so what I have attached actually links to your gallery... What are you seeing? OK... I think it is correct now... let me know if not.
I see two layouts in one post LOL One shows the gallery posting and one doesn't.

hoodsmom

Guess Who!
i hope i got this right. I'm terrible using mobile browser but I loved the contrast between the black platter and white cake. Boarding plane now or I'd say even more;)

6grand

Looking through DigiGrace gallery...be right back with my favourite page
Wow! I loved looking through your gallery. Your creativity and page designs are amazing. Here is one of my favourites:

Last edited:

FLKaren

I like this one.

@FLKaren

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :)The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. :) And please make sure to leave a comment on the layout you choose from the gallery to spread some love around and to alert the person.

chocochoco

I really like this one by Shaui. Just simply beautiful, the photo so adorable as well :heartpumpred:

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :)The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.