Oscraps

Daily Downloads - Oscraps GATHER Collaboration

ev65roses

I also missed the first day because of my Gmail not wanting to register. I am hoping I can complete the kit too if possible. I saved the link on my desktop so I remembered to keep checking back for the other downloads. Sure helps remembering these gracious goodies.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
As always, a beautiful kit. Life is crazier than usual and I missed day 1 somehow. Is there a way I could get day 1? Thank you.

I also missed the first day because of my Gmail not wanting to register. I am hoping I can complete the kit too if possible. I saved the link on my desktop so I remembered to keep checking back for the other downloads. Sure helps remembering these gracious goodies.

I also got a late start missing days 1 through 4. Would it be possible to get the links to those?
Hello ladies, please check your private mail (envelope icon up in the top right corner, next to your avatar.) :)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Oh I am so sad that I missed the first 7 downloads as I was in the hospital (14 days) and am hoping I might be able to download this beautiful first part of the kit? It is simply beautiful and I sure could use some beautiful in my life right now. Thank you designers for blessing us with your talent XOXOXO

As always, a beautiful kit. Life is crazier than usual and I missed day 1 somehow. Is there a way I could get day 1? Thank you.

Sent you both Private Conversations (little envelope icon next to your profile name up top)! :)

Cath VP

A dust in this great universe
:eek:
I'm the best Vicki! I only now discover that it was necessary to download every day! You sent me the list of downloads but I didn't think to do it! I hope I get the gold Oscar for the most stupid scraper in the shop! And yet I put a lot of courage and will to participate more than before in this superb shop! It's all my fault, I didn't understand anything from the beginning of the 12 days of December challenges, I'm only beginning to understand... it's December 15th!
I only have "Gather 1 - 9 - 10". I am ashamed.
Vicki, if you think I should stop the challenges because I'm super bad at translating and understanding information, don't hesitate to tell me. I don't want to waste your time all the time.
Tenderly,

clautje

Hi Vicky, thank you for sharing the first downloads with me. It's such a beautiful kit. Today I unzipped the parts to use the kit during christmas time and discovered I missed one part: part 9. Is that part still available? Love from Holland, Claudia

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I'm the best Vicki! I only now discover that it was necessary to download every day! You sent me the list of downloads but I didn't think to do it! I hope I get the gold Oscar for the most stupid scraper in the shop! And yet I put a lot of courage and will to participate more than before in this superb shop! It's all my fault, I didn't understand anything from the beginning of the 12 days of December challenges, I'm only beginning to understand... it's December 15th!
Vicki, if you think I should stop the challenges because I'm super bad at translating and understanding information, don't hesitate to tell me. I don't want to waste your time all the time.
Tenderly,
Sent you a Private Conversations (little envelope icon next to your profile name up top)! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Vicky, thank you for sharing the first downloads with me. It's such a beautiful kit. Today I unzipped the parts to use the kit during christmas time and discovered I missed one part: part 9. Is that part still available? Love from Holland, Claudia
Sent you a Private Conversations (little envelope icon next to your profile name up top)! :)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Tenderly,
You'll be a pro in no time! Keep trying and playing and learning!!! big hugs!