Oscraps

Daily Downloads - Oscraps GATHER Collaboration

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome again to Oscraps 12 Days of December event! As well as the fun challenges and games we have lined up HERE, you can also download the latest 2022 Oscraps GATHER Collaboration for FREE during the 12 Days of December event.

There will be 12 parts to download, a new download link will be placed in the DAILY DOWNLOAD forum at 12.01am which will be available to download for 24hrs. At 12.01am the following day the next part of the Gather collaboration will be posted to replace the previous one. *The first part will be available at 12.01am PST Dec 1st. Edited to add: ALL links will now be available for 48hrs not 24hrs, hopefully this will give everyone more time to download. :)

Edited to add:
Please note that you will need to be logged in to download each day's part. It's best to go ahead and log in before trying to download. Otherwise, if you click the small santa, it will take. you to the login in page and then take you to a page that is just the santa image - like you opened the image. You'll need to come back to the downloads forum to actually be able to download. So, login in first and it will be easy peasy!

If you aren't yet registered, then go ahead and register first. If you do not receive your confirmation email in a short time, then send an email to support@oscraps.com and I'll validate your account for you. Clicking to have it sent more than once will not make it happen. It either gets through your spam filter the first time or not at all. Please don't fret about any delay this might cause as I will always work with you to get the downloads! No worries - we WANT you to have this gift for free, so don't sweat it!

At the end of the 12 Days of December event you will have this amazing GATHER Collaboration kit, created by the Oscraps designers.

Oscraps-Digital-Scrapbook-Mega-Gather-1.jpg

The Designers, Cheery O's and I wish you all a safe and festive holiday season and we thank you sincerely for your support and patronage throughout the year. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Dannisa

I just tried the Day One link as the above says it should be available for 48hrs, however it does not work. I should still be within the 48time limit.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I just tried the Day One link as the above says it should be available for 48hrs, however it does not work. I should still be within the 48time limit.

I was just able to download it. Can you try again and let us know how it goes?

dhdesigns3

My mistake people, sorry about that! Dannisa, I have messaged you and am turning the links back on again now. :)
I am trying to download and can't get any image other than the Santa. It keeps telling me to login to download and I am logged in. I also tried with a different browser and still doesn't let me. Very frustrating.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I am trying to download and can't get any image other than the Santa. It keeps telling me to login to download and I am logged in. I also tried with a different browser and still doesn't let me. Very frustrating.
Once you are logged in, simply go back to the download threads and click to download. Once you are logged in, it should be automatic.

If that doesn't work, you may need to clear your cookies. When you do that, be sure to close your browser. Then log in first before you do anything else. Then go to the threads to download. Once you have logged in, you shouldn't have to repeat that process for the rest of the event.

midolu

Bonjour toutes et tous.
Je n'ai pas pu obtenir celui du jour 1 : lorsque je cliquais sur " Santa " je n'ai obtenu qu'une image du " Santa " ...
Comment faire pour pouvoir télécharger ce cadeau ? Merci Vicky.
Pas de problème pour les jours 2, 3 et 4.
Bonne journée.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Bonjour toutes et tous.
Je n'ai pas pu obtenir celui du jour 1 : lorsque je cliquais sur " Santa " je n'ai obtenu qu'une image du " Santa " ...
Comment faire pour pouvoir télécharger ce cadeau ? Merci Vicky.
Pas de problème pour les jours 2, 3 et 4.
Bonne journée.
Je t'ai envoyé une conversation privée.

eliagron

Hi, I needed to re-register since my password neither my username let me log in. I missed the first three files of the collab. .Is there any way I can get them or buy them ,please. Thankyou so much.

thymeonmyhands

Good day
I was traveling and thought I had registered while on my phone, I guess it did not work
May I please register again, I missed the first few days

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Good day
I was traveling and thought I had registered while on my phone, I guess it did not work
May I please register again, I missed the first few days
Sent you a Private Message (up the top, right hand corner, click the little envelope). :)

easyeyes4you

Well I am a day late and 4 days behind.... I have been deeply buried, for far too long creating a 40 page album for my kids for Christmas... Soooooo many hours spent while ignoring the world around me... finally ordered today... What a relief, now I can get on with life.... This looks like a gorgeous kit... Will we have an opportunity to pick up missed parts??? BTW... Much of that album was done with Joanne's, templates, some easier to use than others.. I can see her growth process... and my very old stash of Anna things was relied on also... Just because I am no there much doesn't mean I am not using all that I have purchased over the years... so many things never even opened.... sigh

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Well I am a day late and 4 days behind.... I have been deeply buried, for far too long creating a 40 page album for my kids for Christmas... Soooooo many hours spent while ignoring the world around me... finally ordered today... What a relief, now I can get on with life.... This looks like a gorgeous kit... Will we have an opportunity to pick up missed parts??? BTW... Much of that album was done with Joanne's, templates, some easier to use than others.. I can see her growth process... and my very old stash of Anna things was relied on also... Just because I am no there much doesn't mean I am not using all that I have purchased over the years... so many things never even opened.... sigh
Hi Liz, sending you a Private Message :)