Oscraps

Daily Downloads - Oscraps GATHER Collaboration

burdenbeehive

Wasn't feeling well so I wasn't on my computer or phone for the past week . I;m finally beginning to feel human again. I had to reregister and wasn't able to get the first parts Kt looks like an awesome kit.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Wasn't feeling well so I wasn't on my computer or phone for the past week . I;m finally beginning to feel human again. I had to reregister and wasn't able to get the first parts Kt looks like an awesome kit.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, please check your Private Messages (little envelope up in the top right of the corner, next to your avatar picture). :)

carnett

Amazing collection. Thank you to all the designers for their wonderful contributions. However , I got a late start. Is there a way to get the first 3 pieces?

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Amazing collection. Thank you to all the designers for their wonderful contributions. However , I got a late start. Is there a way to get the first 3 pieces?
I am sending you a Private Conversation (little envelope icon next to your profile name up top)

nobles

Ursula
I am so sorry, I missed day 1. I would be very pleased if somebody could send me the link again. Christmas Tree

Somehow I missed Day 4 and 5, no excuse, just the memory blips every now and then. Will it be possible to get them on another day? Like a make-up day? This kit is fabulous!

CindaA

Thank you to all of the Oscraps designers! I have been collecting in hopes of getting back to scrapbooking soon! I missed day 8, but everything looks great!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Thank you to all of the Oscraps designers! I have been collecting in hopes of getting back to scrapbooking soon! I missed day 8, but everything looks great!
Somehow I missed Day 4 and 5, no excuse, just the memory blips every now and then. Will it be possible to get them on another day? Like a make-up day? This kit is fabulous!
I am so sorry, I missed day 1. I would be very pleased if somebody could send me the link again. Christmas Tree

Check your Private Messages (conversations)!

chapswife

Hello! I am joining everyone to ask if there's a way to get the first few days if we didn't find this until it had already started? If not I understand. I started on day 5, so I missed the first 4, and for some reason day 7 would not open. Thank you! Merry Christmas!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hello! I am joining everyone to ask if there's a way to get the first few days if we didn't find this until it had already started? If not I understand. I started on day 5, so I missed the first 4, and for some reason day 7 would not open. Thank you! Merry Christmas!
I am sending you a Private Conversation (little envelope icon next to your profile name up top)!

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Would it be possible to receive a link to Day 8. I am sorry but I missed that one!

echoes

Vicki, you are being so kind to send out those we missed. If it's not too big a bother, would you send me days 7 and 9? I would really appreciate it

Donna

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Thankfully, I had no problems collecting all 12 days even though some were in the last few minutes! Thank you so much to all the designers who put their creative talents to work for us. Y'all are so thoughtful!
Glad you got them all!!! You are very welcome!

*noelle*

Dealing with COVID and not thinking straight. I was thinking the 12 Days started on the 12th instead of ending on the 12th. Luckily I checked I. Early and got days 8-12. Is there any way I could get the missed days? It is a BEAUTIFUL collab! ❤️

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I don't know how, but I managed to miss day number 9 and 10. I had a lot of stuff come up over the weekend.

Thank you so much! I missed the first 4. I came every day starting on Dec. 1st but couldn't find where it was at until the 5th day! Dang! But it is so lovely, thank you!

Dealing with COVID and not thinking straight. I was thinking the 12 Days started on the 12th instead of ending on the 12th. Luckily I checked I. Early and got days 8-12. Is there any way I could get the missed days? It is a BEAUTIFUL collab! ❤️

Hi everyone, please check your private message (little envelope icon next to your profile name up top)! :)

Joannehelen

I was disappointed to see the challenge when it was already on day 8. Is there any way to get/but days 1 - 7? It looks like a lovely kit.

naniescrapper

Oh I am so sad that I missed the first 7 downloads as I was in the hospital (14 days) and am hoping I might be able to download this beautiful first part of the kit? It is simply beautiful and I sure could use some beautiful in my life right now. Thank you designers for blessing us with your talent XOXOXO