Oscraps

Comments about this party

easyeyes4you

Just wanted to say, how much I enjoyed this party!!! The games were refreshing, new and fun, kudos for that... I always hate the scavenger hunt, I did not complete all the challenges because of it last time... So time-consuming.... anyway, a BIG THANK YOU to all who worked so hard to make this a HUGE success!!!!!! Liz

Last edited:

Veronika

♥thanks for the wonderful party, thanks to everyone who organized this and worked behind the "scenes".
It was a lot of fun, I like the mix of challenges and games and the atmosphere here at Oscrap is so particularly friendly and approachable,
....and ♥ thanks so much to the Birthday Fairy who buzzed around everywhere and left such lovely comments

JoanK

I too did not miss the dreaded scavenger hunt! I was happy to enjoy a low-key collection of games and challenges - enough to make me think and show the designers and my fellow scrappers some love, but not feel rushed or anxious.
Thanks for a great week of fun!
:bowdown2:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Just wanted to say, how much I enjoyed this party!!! The games were refreshing, new and fun, kudos for that... I always hate the scavenger hunt, I did not complete all the challenges because of it last time... So time-consuming.... anyway, a BIG THANK YOU to all who worked so hard to make this a HUGE success!!!!!! Liz
:blowkiss::dancing6:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I too did not miss the dreaded scavenger hunt! I was happy to enjoy a low-key collection of games and challenges - enough to make me think and show the designers and my fellow scrappers some love, but not feel rushed or anxious.
Thanks for a great week of fun!
:bowdown2:
:dancing6::blowkiss:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
♥thanks for the wonderful party, thanks to everyone who organized this and worked behind the "scenes".
It was a lot of fun, I like the mix of challenges and games and the atmosphere here at Oscrap is so particularly friendly and approachable,
....and ♥ thanks so much to the Birthday Fairy who buzzed around everywhere and left such lovely comments
:dancing6::blowkiss:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Thanks to you all who worked so diligently to create a great party time! I learned a lot about the ins/outs of posting info/layouts in the various areas, mostly thru trial and error and @VickiStegall help...lol! I loved all of the games and challenges, especially the show me and favorite LO and the scraplift, etc.!!
:blowkiss::dancing6:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thank you ALL for your wonderful comments and feedback! This party was so much fun and thanks, Liz, @easyeyes4you for starting this thread. We appreciate all of your kind words.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
This was my first birthday party here at Oscraps. And what can I say... it was a great spectacle with interesting challenges and fun games. All in all it was a perfect party with happy guests.
Many thanks to our organizers behind the scenes. You did a great job! :heartpumpred:
This is just wonderful to see, Susanne!! We're SO happy that you had such a good time - we have a lot of fun here and we're so glad you've joined our O Family! :hug4: dance4

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
This was my first birthday party here at Oscraps. And what can I say... it was a great spectacle with interesting challenges and fun games. All in all it was a perfect party with happy guests.
Many thanks to our organizers behind the scenes. You did a great job! :heartpumpred:
So awesome!!!