Oscraps

Christmas Card Exchange

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I stupidly fell just outside my front door this morning.... spent a while at the hospital. Nothing broken, just a bad sprain and huge internal bruise on my left foot and a sprain on my left shoulder too ...
So I'm a bit of an invalid (and I'm in quite a bit of pain as well)... I'll have to order online ofr the cards to be printed so it might take a few more days than having them printed at the shop directly ... I'll make it as fast as possible but don't hate me if they come in a little late, OK ?

xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Dumpty- take care of you - we won't talk about me backing my car into a tree on Thanksgiving!! I love when the holidays are elongated!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Dumpty, you take care of yourself and no worries, I don't mind getting cards late!!!

That said, I'm super, super excited and proud because I mailed mine out today :) early. that NEVER happens lol

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Oh yes, I am okay- took some bark off the tree, felt foolish and did $4000 damage to my beloved cadillac- it will be getting a makeover later this month and my Christmas gift is the $500 deductible- life is good- it was only a car and the only thing that got hurt was my pride!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I have emailed by digital cards- if you were expecting one and did not receive it let me know please!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Oh yes, I am okay- took some bark off the tree, felt foolish and did $4000 damage to my beloved cadillac- it will be getting a makeover later this month and my Christmas gift is the $500 deductible- life is good- it was only a car and the only thing that got hurt was my pride!!

I'm glad you're ok!!!!!! sorry about the car and pride though :(

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Glad everyone is okay!

Yesterday we finished the cards, or better envelopes... we wanted to do some mail art (decorated envelopes) and put a card in there, but then we thought what if the envelope breaks down, or can't get through the system because of all the layers? So we decided that the envelope is now the card :) so don't be surprised if you find an envelope inside an envelope :D will be in the mail soon

scrap-genie

Maya, sounds like really fun to look for in the mail!

Mine is more traditional and coming in three stages. Outside US got mailed today, US should be there tomorrow, and email after that.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I received cards from Vicki & Patsy today- so excited, and I won't say what to enable all to have joy when they open them!!

ptabbert

And it's gorgeous! I feel bad that mine were store-purchased but they do depict where I spend my winters and next year I'll plan better!

That said, I'm super, super excited and proud because I mailed mine out today :) early. that NEVER happens lol[/QUOTE]

ptabbert

Sounds pretty cool to me!

Glad everyone is okay!

Yesterday we finished the cards, or better envelopes... we wanted to do some mail art (decorated envelopes) and put a card in there, but then we thought what if the envelope breaks down, or can't get through the system because of all the layers? So we decided that the envelope is now the card :) so don't be surprised if you find an envelope inside an envelope :D will be in the mail soon

ptabbert

Hope things heal quickly! I actually enjoy getting some cards a little later because it keeps the holiday spirit alive a little longer! Take care of yourself!

I stupidly fell just outside my front door this morning.... spent a while at the hospital. Nothing broken, just a bad sprain and huge internal bruise on my left foot and a sprain on my left shoulder too ...
So I'm a bit of an invalid (and I'm in quite a bit of pain as well)... I'll have to order online ofr the cards to be printed so it might take a few more days than having them printed at the shop directly ... I'll make it as fast as possible but don't hate me if they come in a little late, OK ?

xoxo

ptabbert

So glad to hear you weren't hurt (with the exception of the pride!)!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I just ordered my prints today !!!! So i can't send them before 15 dec. But from i hope to be in time this year. So excited !!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I am finishing up my cards- They got put on the back burner by my son coming home and then traveling to my other sons so we could have a family Christmas- first time in years, so important to me and so much fun! Will post them by Thursday at the latest.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I am finishing up my cards- They got put on the back burner by my son coming home and then traveling to my other sons so we could have a family Christmas- first time in years, so important to me and so much fun! Will post them by Thursday at the latest.

I think that is a lovely reason :) :)

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
I am a bit late but finally happened to finish them by yesterday evening. Going to the post office this morning (and I do hope that this year they have beautiful stamps...).

As far I've already received cards from Vicki, Patsy and Jean :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
My cards will be a little late. I
Don't have the pics I need yet. Once I do I'll get them made and sent ASAP. :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
My cards will be a little late. I
Don't have the pics I need yet. Once I do I'll get them made and sent ASAP. :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I have received the most beautiful cards from, Nancy, Vicki, Jean and Patsy. Proudly displayed thanks so much ladies!