Oscraps

Christmas Card Exchange

Soco

I'm having a crazy week, so I think I'll be making them on Saturday, and sending them next Monday!!! :)

I just got yours by email Wia, thank you!!! :)

And we have snow since last night too!!! :D

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Ohhhh our cards are sent (yesterday morning!)!! You'll get two from this household!! remember you only need to send one to us!! :)

love you all!! Sending my email ones on Monday!! :)

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Just wanted to say our cards were already sent out, so I hope you've got them or will get them soon. And thanks to SueF and Yvon for your cards!!

Soco

I just wanted to tell you that my cards were FINALLY sent out yesterday!!! :oops: I'm so sorry having done it so late! They will be New Year's wishes cards and not Christmas'! Please accept my apologies girls!

I take the opportunity to thank everybody who sent me a card! You're lovely girls!!! :) So far, I got Sue's, LindaW's, Diane's and Maya's, Clara's, Ona's, and yesterday I received Sally's and Cora's cards. Thank you girls!!!

And thank you Wia, Chris, Natascha and Sally for your e-mail card! :) At least I sent that one before Christmas! ;)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
NOt all of mine got sent out. In case some of you didn't get mine. I almost forgot. I had a handful that didn't have stamps and then I got sick and then I never got to the post office to get some. I'll do that today. :( Bad bad Clara!!

hondachicc

Yes...most definately thanks for the ones I got...I received one from Clara, Sally, Cora, SueF, Ona, Diane & Maya!! I figured with the international mail that some of them may not get here for a LONG time!!

I hope you all have recieved mine!! or will soon!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I'll post the ones I received tomorrow so you know if they arrived!! :D:D Loved them all!!

But.. guess who was the slacker this time?!?!?! ME!!!! They will be to you soon!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I, too, adored all of the cards!! yipeee!! thanks everyone!! (wia, got your email, but not your real copy!! :) can't wait!!!) And Maya, we just got yours a couple of days ago!! gorgeous!!! :)

Soco

LOL! At least I'm not the only one! :D

No Wia... I just received your email card, but not the "real" one. :confused:

katg1006

Ugh ((hugs)) Ladies...I too am a slacker....with Nick's Pneumonia and now my bronchitis...I have not sent any!! Please forgive me!!! I think I will now need to send out Happy New Year Cards instead :)

Soco

I totally understand that Kat, don't worry!!! It's OK to have some New Year cards!!! :D

LSlycord

Still big time behind! Have a huge pile of cards that didn't get addressed and out! Still have good intentions of getting cards to everyone. Just won't be Christmas cards...LOL! Maybe Valentine's Day! Just keep watching your mail!

kaytebug

I'm glad I'm not the only one....

Everyone - your cards were mailed today.

Just so you know, I've gotten cards from

Soco (Soco)
Sue (sue.falstaff)
Diane & Maya (madigirl and madi)
Ona (wombat146)
Cora (Lainebean)
Linda (hondachicc)

Not sure if mailed yet....based on posts
Linda (LSlycord)
Kat (katg1006)
Elisa (EHStudios)
Natascha (Wonderofmyheart)
Elisa (EHStudios)
Wia (danenan)
Andrea (mrsaboyer)
Elisa (zizazzi)
Kara (MommySpice)

Mailed - but haven't received :-(
Sally Keller (cellomom)
Wia (danenan)
Clara (clarabear)

Honestly, a card my mom forwarded right after Christmas arrived yesterday, so my mail here seems really slow.......but I wanted to post who I haven't gotten cards from, so if you have mailed it, you can let me know for sure.....

Like, I got Cora's but not Sally's.....lol....

Thanks
Kaylea

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Ohhh Kay, when I was cleaning off my desk yesterday, I found your card!!! I hadn't attached the pic yet, so it got shoved into my "to do" pile!! yike!! i do still love you!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Well I have received from:
Sally and Cora
Clara
Sue Falstaff
LindaW
Diane and Maya

THANK YOU ladies, it was such a thrill to get these!!!

Maybe next year will have to send them out on Dec 1!!! Australia Post has been slow as well over the holiday break due to industrial action!! They ALWAYS seem to pick Christmas time to do it!!

kaytebug

Sally. It's ok. I'm just glad to have mine out before valentines day. Which means I should start valentines NOW!!!

Soco

I'm glad you got it Diane and Kaylea! It's nice you received it so fast! Vive La Poste ! :D I hope everybody else got it too.

This week, I received Zizazzi's (Elisa) card too. Thank you! :)

MommySpice

I have received so many lovely cards...and I haven't sent any...there has been a lot of personal stuff going on...so I am working on it...but it may be valentines that I send. Please don't throw rotten vegetables at me!!!!

katg1006

Kara - you are not alone....I have been so sick that I haven't sent mine either!! :(

Clara I received yours and Kayleas (((hugs)) Thanks!!!

Soco

Ona, I'm so happy you got it! :)

Kara and Kat, don't worry! We all understand! :)

Kaylea, I received yours this week! Thank you!!! :)