Oscraps

*challenge closed* Tweet + a challenge to you with a great PRIZE!!!

G

GinaF

another :)

childcaretweet_copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=156651&cat=500&ppuser=18747

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Awesome page Krista!! Glad to see you around here!!

All these pages are awesome. I might actually be inspired to do a challenge. I am so bad about challenges.

3littleks

Yeah, Brenda! Love your Snoopy! I gotta figure how to do that one of these days! :D

He is just a little gif file I downloaded from one of those websites that has blinkies and animated stuff for myspace. I don't do myspace but the little snoopy was irresistible. lol I just resized him to fit the avi requirements. :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Fantastic pages everyone!!! Hi Corinna!!! It is a fantastic kit isn't it!!! Just loving all the inspiration!!!

mama ing

thanks for the kit. couldn't resist not to join since oscraps is my first homw when i started digiscrapping. ;)

here's a page from me... all the layouts are just beautiful :)

thanks again oscraps.

My first gallery post! :eek: Thanks for the kit & challenge. It was just the inspiration I needed to scrap this adorable photo I took of my 8.5mo old son when we were playing on Monday:

Twitter: @2pawsdesigns

3littleks

I made a page last night...went back and read the rules...and realized that I did it wrong. lol Gonna make another one. Not that I really need an excuse to use those adorable ellies again.