Oscraps

Can you believe it!

helenh

Just to let you know I will be MIA until middle of next week. My DH works very hard and never holidays with his own business, but finally - and rather suddenly - we are going away for a few days.

:faint:

I will try and pop in but unsure of Internet connection.
To say I am excited for family time away even in heart of winter is an understatement.

:rofl:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh what a lovely suprise Helen!!! no need to tell you to enjoy yourself!!! LOL!! where are you going?? and really, just relax and forget about the internet for a few days!! looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous photos you are going to take!!! :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
Absolutely wonderful for you and your family

Have a great time - (you will!!!) and need I say take lots of photos

Will miss your sunny comments but will be here when you return

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
you better not come back unless you are so relaxed you have nothing to say or you had so much fun you can't shut up!! Enjoy your time lady!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Helen!! That is so wonderful- you enjoy that time away and we'll see a totally de-stressed Helen soon!

Ellen

oh those unexpected ones are the best ones..enjoy -relax take plenty of photo's and come back totally refreshed.

katg1006

Oh Helen you all deserve the break!!! I am soooo excited for you that you can get sometime away together!!! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!! Can't wait to see your fabulous photos when you return!!! Love ya!