Oscraps

Baby Chase Has Arrived!

Genevieve

Ninja Admin
Just thought I'd pop in and give you guys a little news about Joslyn! Chase Weldon was born yesterday around 4pm EST, 8lbs 14oz. We are watching the older two girls at my parents house (where we are also staying for our visit) until mom and baby go home tomorrow, and we took them up to the hospital yesterday to meet their new brother. Jos did *great*--she said this was the easiest birth yet. I'll let her give the details when she gets back on the computer, but here are a couple pictures of Chase. He is a little doll! :)

This is daddy (my little brother!), big sister Kalin and Chase:
chase01.jpg

And this is my mom and Chase--a better picture of his face:
chase02.jpg

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yay Joslyn!!

I am so excited for you. Thanks Gen for sharing. I hope with all that help you get some sleep. Big hugs for you and the family.

Merkee

Welcome to the world Chase!!! Congrats Joslyn & family and Auntie Gen!!

How exciting!!

Hildur

Ohh gosh he is goregous :)
Congratulations on your goregoys prince Jos. glad to hear that it was the easiest one. And home you two are doing great

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*jumping up and down with excitement!*

Oh Joslyn, he is simply beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family.

Gena- give her hugs and Chase too from all of us Aunti-O's!

NicosMommy

He's absolutely adorable!!! Congrats! And.....Chase was on our list of names before Nico was born, LOVE the name!!!!!!:D

snappy2003

Woohoo!! I just knew it was happening :). Thank you, Gen for sharing! He is absolutely scrumptious! Congrats, Jos, can't wait til you get back so you can share all of the juicy details, LOL.

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
omg he is perfect in everyway!!! SOOOO precious!! Welcome to the world little one ;) Congrats Joslyn!! (((Hugs)))

dabittymama

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes! We are home and doing well. I am just very very very tired because this little boy likes to EAT! Kalin is over the moon to have her baby brother home and Sadie hasn't really clued in yet :). I'll post some pictures later.