Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 04.01.22-04.15.22

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Hello aArtists!

It’s time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. The AnnaTeam selects a creative page or design concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Be inspired, create your own ‘AnnaLift,’ upload your page to the Anna gallery and include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 04.15.22 by 8:00 pm EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift. ’ One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop.

HOW IT WORKS: On Saturday the AnnaTeam posts a creative concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Then enjoy artfully playing—there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay.

Choose ONE idea to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. Be inspired, create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. It would be great if you could link back to your page in the gallery too!

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

If you’ve never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift—just do it!

If you’ve never posted or shared your AnnaLift—just do it!

If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery—do it too!
(Your kind words may inspire and encourage someone!)

Please post your art in the Anna Aspnes gallery and link to this thread to win the $5 giftcard.

full

New Arrivals Right Now . . . isDK

Thank you, isDK, for sharing your expressive and inspirational artistry.

IDEAS TO INSPIRE: Use ONE or MORE of the following in your AnnaLift layout.

• Emphasize the focal point with a journaling book or large frames. . .
• Mix Fonts for a unique focal point . . .
• Use an artsy effect on your journal images . . .
• Add artsy papers and brushes to paint the ground . . .
• Use a double page to hold your travel or daily thoughts . . .
• Embellish the frame with frame clusters and elements for dimension. . .

PRODUCTS TO INSPIRE:

APP Fernweh
APP Patriarch
Notebook No. 4
Carpe Diem WordArt Mix No. 2
Multimedia Documents No. 7
Multimedia Flowers No. 10
Corner Slit Frames No. 2

Upload your page by Friday at 8:00 pm (EST) with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store. The winner will be posted here on SATURDAY.

We hope our AnnaLift inspires your creativity. You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay.

Thanks for ArtPLAY-ing with us!
Anna and the aA Team

Last edited:

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
I seem to jump at every chance and excuse to make pages of a book within my book. Thanks for your challenges every one of them Nancy! ;)
Beautiful journal pages with images and text. I love how you included the weather from the phone image!

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
I made a journal page of bluebirds, from hatched to leaving the nest.
Fun challenge, even though it took me a while.
Very creative use of the torn frames in the journal! I love the stitches running in journal! The transition and growth of the birds are amazing captures!