Oscraps

AnnaLift 4-1 Oz at 14Months
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 4-1 Oz at 14Months

I created a bit of a "dream journal" showing Oz at 14 months, asleep in his room at our house with the old stuffed cow Floppy that he loves ("moo" was one of his first words).
Against a background of Solid Wildflower paper + Wildflower Artsy Transfers, I created my "journal" with multiple MultiMedia Documents 9. The top photo is placed "as is" with just a stroke and drop shadow, the bottom one blended and desaturated.
The photo on the right is processed in the MySketch app, simple blending with a mask and soft eraser, in Darker Color mode and reduced opacity.
Added Magic Sprinklez
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen and NAdams
Wonderful blending and beautiful quilt! Sweet photo of Oz sleeping.

Beautiful dream interpretation of the lift! The photo effects of him sleeping on the right add to your dream!

Love the repetition of little Oz sleeping and how you have drawn the eye across the page. The quilt is beautiful
Thank you! I used to be a quilt pattern designer and this one was called Supernova. It's very bright and high contrast, and Oz has liked it since he was an infant :)

You definitely created the dreamy vibe you were going for. Love the way the magic sprinklez work here. Thinking about the fact he is already 14 months old :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename