Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 01.27.23 - 02.10.23

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Hello aArtists!

It’s time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. The AnnaTeam selects a creative page or design concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Be inspired, create your own ‘AnnaLift,’ upload your page to the Anna gallery and include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 2.10.23 by 8:00 pm EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift. ’ One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop.

HOW IT WORKS: On Saturday the AnnaTeam posts a creative concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Then enjoy artfully playing—there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay.

Choose ONE idea to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. Be inspired, create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. It would be great if you could link back to your page in the gallery too!

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

If you’ve never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift—just do it!

If you’ve never posted or shared your AnnaLift—just do it!

If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery—do it too!
(Your kind words may inspire and encourage someone!)

Please post your art in this thread and link to the Anna Aspnes gallery to win the $5 giftcard.

DomiD_Anna Color Challenge 01.13.01.26.2023.jpg

Matisse 1952 : Nu Bleu (blue nude)

Matisse 1952 : Nu Bleu (blue nude) by DomiD explores the artistry of Henri Matisse and his abstract paper cuts. The tribute is delicately framed and attached with staples and stitchez. Large blocks of blue repeat the monochromatic color scheme. The design balances the strong lines of the image with splashes of watery blues. Arrows accent and direct the eye. The fan brush has been recolored to continue the color scheme. This is centrally placed for focus. The title is a mix of fonts that are bold and equally paired with the blocks. DomiD has created a beautiful design to challenge and inspire our artistry.

Thank you, DomiD, for sharing your stunning and inspirational artistry.

IDEAS TO INSPIRE: Use ONE or MORE of the following in your AnnaLift layout.

• Create an art collage. . .
• Repeat strong graphic blocks for elements or frames. . .
• Choose a color scheme for emphasis -monochromatic or a triad. . .
• Add transfers of washed color. . .
• Alter Multimedia Elements to match your color scheme. . .
• Use a bold title with threadz, or buttons. . .

PRODUCTS TO INSPIRE:

ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer
ArtPlay Palette Cosmopolis (aA Classic Release February 1)
Original FotoBlendz No. 13
Multimedia Art No. 1
Artsy Transfers Artlife
Dance Sampler No.1
Art WordArt Mix No. 1

Upload your page by Friday at 8:00 pm (EST) with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store. The winner will be posted here on SATURDAY.

Hint: Multiple entries are welcome! Use a separate post - number for each!

We hope our AnnaLift inspires your creativity. You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay.

Thanks for ArtPLAY-ing with us!

Anna and the aA Team

Last edited:

isDK

Thank you Nancy for the challenge. I was very challenged and this was my third go at something I'd be good with. Thankfully no frustrations had set in even at that point. I must remember to not go for extractions, mostly. The title isn't big but I was committed by the time I re-read your list. :D

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you Nancy for the challenge. I was very challenged and this was my third go at something I'd be good with. Thankfully no frustrations had set in even at that point. I must remember to not go for extractions, mostly. The title isn't big but I was committed by the time I re-read your list. :D
Beautiful use of color in your photos! This must have been fun to see!

RJMJ

Another Amazing! AnnaLift Challenge...Always so much Inspiration!!!...

My Inspirations Include :

#1. The color Blue
#2. The large Title
#3. The word "ART"
#4. The way the blue person is leaning in this example : in the photo I used : my lady is also leaning with her arm & hand in a similar position

*I created my layout with largely Anna Aspnes products but did include some items from 2 of Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Kits
*some of the WA strips & the large blue dragonfly have been recolored

My Layout : Life In Blue

Last edited:

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Another Amazing! AnnaLift Challenge...Always so much Inspiration!!!...

My Inspirations Include :

#1. The color Blue
#2. The large Title
#3. The word "ART"
#4. The way the blue person is leaning in this example : in the photo I used : my lady is also leaning with her arm & hand in a similar position

*I created my layout with largely Anna Aspnes products but did include some items from 2 of Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Kits
*some of the WA strips & the large blue dragonfly have been recolored

My Layout : Life In Blue

Very emotional with a big impact! Gorgeous!

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Nancy, just in time I hope??
I heart the inspiration and all entries found here!

Here is mine ....

Beautifully creative! The layers of calm have beautiful, subtle textures that are in contrast to the nervous dark line - reminiscent of a walk on the beach.

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you for sharing your beautiful artistry inspired by DomiD!

The winner of the giftkard drawing is no. 2 - isDK!

Congratulations!