NAdams

small-everyday-moments

Credits list
APP Sayonara Collection
APP Sayonara
Artsy Transfers Sayonara
Multimedia Magic Sprinklez No. 4-1and2
Seasons WordArt Clusters No. 1-4

APP Sayonara Solid Paper fills the background. Artsy Transfers Sayonara were placed vertical on the page with the Opacity lowered. The Multimedia Magic Sprinklez were layered below and above the photos. Sayonara Brushes were added, recolored, and a bevel fx was applied. The WordArt Title was used as provided.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a beautiful layout and little girl! I love the photos with her different expressions. I also love the diagonal scatter and your textured background,

Love all the different expressions, especially the last one with the smile. Great framing and page design.

I love "slice of life" layouts. I like the way you left the images "clean" as they are surrounded by all the interesting elements and textures.

Such a beautiful series; and an even more beautiful smile!!
The composition and B&W is gorgeous.

She's so expressive. Love the images you are able to capture of her. Wonderful movement of the hearts through the page.

Bonne idée les photos noir et blanc, cela fonctionne très bien avec la palette Sayonara

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-artplay-palette-sayonara-artsy-transfers-nadams-small-everyday-moments.jpg
File size
203.7 KB
Date taken
Tue, 31 January 2023 8:11 AM
Dimensions
800px x 800px

Share this layout