Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge : Life In Blue
Created For the AnnaLift Challenge : 01/27/23 - 02/19/23

Another Amazing! AnnaLift Challenge...Always so much Inspiration!!!...

My Inspirations Include :

#1. The color Blue
#2. The large Title
#3. The word "ART"
#4. The way the blue person is leaning in the provided example : in the photo I used : my lady is also leaning with her arm & hand in a similar position

*I created my layout with largely Anna Aspnes products but did include some items from 2 of Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Kits
*some of the WA strips & the large blue dragonfly have been recolored
Gorgeous use of blue! Many intriguing layers and alot of things to see! I love it!

Beautiful blues! Love the design with all the sequins, beaded threadz and word art.

Fabulous, as always! I hope this means you are feeling better.
Beautiful use of the blues and the scatters.

@dwsewbiz @ViVre @pmjames @NAdams @lacy @Miki @Applechick @Adryane @Blackthorne OMG! Thank You!!! all so very much!!! for all of your most Wonderful! comments!...I'm slowly moving forward in my recovery & also celebrating! with some good news!!!...I finally now have my neck collar removed!!!...YEAH!...My neck is now free to move again!!!...This is a very big step for me!!!...Still pain & lots of physio for my arm...legs & feet to strengthen,so I can walk the stairs again... #thanks-3...everyone!!!...:heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
C-_Users_Administrator_Downloads_AAspnes-Feb-2023-Color-Challenge-Feeling-Blue3.jpg
File size
437.6 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout