Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge ALL THAT SPARKLES Edition 12.16.2022 - 12.29.2022

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge! Wow! Our final color challenge of the year.
What is now a tradition ... the ALL THAT SPARKLES challenge.
Be sure to read the rules below, because they are different than other color challenges.

This challenge will run from 12.16.2022 - 12.29.2022.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You may use ANY colors on your page. The challenge page is for inspiration BUT YOU MUST USE LOTS OF GLITTER ON YOUR PAGE. Your page MUST SPARKLE. If you are a glitter lover, this is your challenge. Don't hold back! You can clip glitter to photos, frames, elements, alphas ... just about anything works.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, December 29, 2022 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

Silver Snowflakes No.1
Glitter AlphaNumberSet No.1
Glitter AlphaNumber Set No.3
SparkleDots No.1
ArtPlay Palette Christmas Magic

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, December 30, 2022.

Thank you for participating!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank to everyone who participated in my favorite ALL THAT SPARKLES color challenge!
I love looking at all the sparkling, glittery wonderfulness everyone created.

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is ................ DomiD! I will pm a code to you, soon.

A big thank you to Anna for all of the GiftKards this year! We completed 25 color challenges :)

No rest for the wicked, so stay tuned .......... a new color challenge is in the works.

Happy New Year!
Anna & the Team