Oscraps

naughty-or-nice.jpg
zlemon

naughty-or-nice.jpg

Gotta love the sparkle challenge. This is a throwback Thursday photo of me in my wicked youth. Photo taken at my first corporate job's Christmas party sometime ago. Ha! I thought I was tres chic with my black silk hat and my great-granny's rhinestone clip. Yes, I smoked in my early 20s. Quickly stopped that tho. The most shocking thing was my date was the company's doctor who was exactly twice my age at the time. We actually dated for a few years. Hey, he had a beach house! My, how my priorities have changed.

Wishing y'all a very healthy and prosperous New Year filled with everything that delights you.

Thanks for looking.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
Ha! Fun! And nice to know a little more about who you are. Happy New Year, Christy, and may we see more of you over hereabouts. ;)

I love this self-portrait full of brilliant! you are very beautiful! I think it’s similar for all of us, with the years our priorities change, but let’s keep a benevolent look on our young years!

Great to read about your life. Nice to see you ! And hey I think we've all had that phase in our lives.

You look great Christy! You are naughty and nice, I like that. A great background and also great colors, a super take on the challenge, I love your story! #clap

Wow--you are a knockout!! Didn't we all smoke back then--looked so sophisticated--what did we know!? Your background gives rise the the steamy vibe

Oh! This is you, even today (sans the cigarette). Stunning! Love the broach and the fun take on a little younger you. You definitely sparkle!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename