Oscraps

52 Project 2017

felis

I really want to make this year different and special, so I will take few different challenges.
I'm subscribed for the 52 Inspirations and I'm so excited! Will post my pages in this topic.

Everyone else, please, feel welcome to share yours too!

felis

Other interesting challenge that coordinate perfect with this is Plan On It. I learned about it from, and looks like fun and helpful. Of course to save $52 is impossible even for my monthly income, no way for a week, but I reduce it to $5.20. So GO 2017!
Save

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Other interesting challenge that coordinate perfect with this is Plan On It. I learned about it from, and looks like fun and helpful. Of course to save $52 is impossible even for my monthly income, no way for a week, but I reduce it to $5.20. So GO 2017!
Save

I always say do what you can, with what you have, from where you are! Great solution for this and you reminded me that I wanted to do this one as well.

Also, thank you so much for subscribing to 52 Inspirations! It's going to be a great year!

NancyP

Sounds like a plan I want to follow. I also want to do the 52 Inspirations. I really feel it gets the mojo going!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Yes the more the Merrier!! I am so excited about 52 Inspirations this year and love the Facebook activity that is happening there!

felis

Yey, the new pack are available now! I have finally to add my pages, but I need to add only few final touches. Will try to be more organized for the next month!

52-2017-VS-no-1-prev-300.jpg
52-2017-no-2-b3-VS-WordPapers-misc-prev-300.jpg
Save

felis

week1size.jpg
week2size.jpg
week3size.jpg
week4size.jpg

And here we have a little paradox, I chose to journaling on my language so to be sure for the quality of the text, but my elements still are on English. But for now I don't find this contrast for too irritating.
Save

Last edited by a moderator:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I like that you journal in your own language. The contrast doesn't bother me either. If you want, that font on the "my favorite moment" is Impact Label and it's a free font.

felis

Thank you, Vicki! But not all font have Cyrillic alpha, so I still will have to edit more and prefer to use what already is made. Maybe for the elements when I wrote myself would be better to be similar to the original one, but I'm not perfectionist. :laugh:

felis

Love the pages you have done felis!
Oh, thank you ! I still try to figure out how is the best way to do these kind of 52 Project or Project life stuffs, so I started little lamely and with some edits, but I think finally I'm on right way.

felis

Thank you, Sharon!
I found blog project called ''{Project 52} A Challenge to Stay Awake'' by Shawn Fink, in original it was been for photographers, but works good for scrapers too. She encourage you to create different prompt for every week which are according to your life in this moment. This helps to create art journal which is more interesting than the descriptive diary method with which I was started at first. Because it challenge you every week to find and follow some prompt, which keep the things more interesting and not so personal.

felis

For first time I venture to skip a week, but the birthday celebration (for which is my prompt for the week 11, by the way) stirred my priorities, but for this page was important to be published on the date. So I'll put all back in order next week.

scrap-genie

Thanks, Felis, for inviting me to join this thread with my weekly pages. Here's the latest. DH says of it "Now THAT'S Spring!"

felis

Thank you for joining, Jean! I wish I had realized earlier that you make 52 project too! I felt so uncomfortable to running this thread only for myself.
I hope others to join too, I was received some hint for that, but will see!

felis

Jean, I'm so happy that your week 19 was really good especially because there was your birthday too!
Finally my week 19 is posted too. These long texts translation discourages me much.

Edit: Upss, I'm missed the link. Thanks for told me, Jean!
Save

scrap-genie

Felis, your pages are so attractive with nice colors. I'd find translating all the text pretty hard. Could you put the gallery link here too so it's easier to find?

And my week 20 is here now. Looks a lot different from some recent weeks! Image is linked to the gallery.