Oscraps

52 Project 2017

felis

Sheri,I'm so happy to see you join to us!
And Jean, your both pages are so pretty, love this little yellow car!

I'll try to post mine 2 weeks on the end of this, because I was more concentrate on the tournament.

Sheriscraps

How do you keep track of which week you are on? I need to figure out which week I'm working on. I guess I'll go write the weeks down on my calendar so I can figure it out. Is there a calendar out there already?

Easier if you start out with Week 1. LOL

felis

I have wall calendar which count this for me, because I'm awful with timeline following and organization. But actually here don't have only one or right way to do that, this is your project and your life. You can separated it on weeks, or other periods.
2017-calendar-uk-calendar-2017-GNjgJQ-32rr0rfq6rj4yev4c74yrk.jpg

But you definitely can start count it for week 1 and till the end of the year will have one pretty little 20 weeks project, sounds nice and round.
Save

Last edited by a moderator:

felis

Ok, here is my previous week, it was controversial but at least I was in something like a break...

felis

Abundant Mama which I follow like template for this project, didn't prepare me for weeks like this. Actually I don't think that she was wrote about something bad at all. I start to doubt did I really learn something from the life or just passing thru it?!

felis

Jean, what a lovely flowers! Sorry to hear about your knees pain! Are you try with Arnica Cream? It helps me much before few years, when I had horrible joint pain, after wrong medication treatment for cold and I still use it for the chronic pain, when weather changes.

felis

Jean, these peaches looks delicious, I like them too.
I had a wonderful week.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrap-genie

Felis, I can easily imagine forgetting a weekly page needs doing. Since I have daily photos, I always know they're there, but sometimes a few days in the past seem like ages ago. Anyway, here's week 37.

felis

Jean, lovely autumn page! I used similar to your idea with the library for the challenge with reflections this month.

Felis, I can easily imagine forgetting a weekly page needs doing.
My life is too boring for daily journaling and some days are too depressant to want to remember them. But I finally summed it up :) .

Save

felis

Jean, I wait to see that cat in Oklahoma. My week was much, much boring than yours, but it was lovely week too.

felis

My association for Tulsa is with Chandler from ''Friends'' :roll:. Looks like a very pretty place! Love all the pics here. And I think we need tea kettle too.

scrap-genie

Here's week 40, but now week 41 is finishing up. Anyway it's been warm for fall, but looking more and more like it.

felis

Oh, alongside the story for the corrupted disk I totally missed the order of post my pages but finally add this.

scrap-genie

Oh, Felis, the corrupted disk is so sad. I do hope you eventually can retrieve things from it.

Finally finished my week 41 and have 42 assembled waiting for journaling.

felis

Jean, lovely photos! I also feels like the colors here are more spring than autumn. So I tried to capture some gold and red.

scrap-genie

Felis, you inspire me! I have weeks 42 and 43 assembled, mostly. Now I'm going to get to the journaling! Glad you've had some good days recently and more color in the trees.