Oscraps

52 Project 2017

felis

It was difficult to clear how to deal with an awful week, and I'm still not completely satisfied from the results. Fortunately next one was good, will try to post it soon.

felis

I'll have to add the translation of the text later, or I never wouldn't upload this on time :embarassed:, time fly so fast.

scrap-genie

Felis, you sure are right about the time flying. Can't believe it's already the middle of June. Anyway, here's week 23.

felis

... and then my fears brings relay awful week 24, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrap-genie

Love your week 23 page! It is so lovely and happy until the end.

I'm still not sure what to think of my week 24, but here's the page.

felis

Love how you are used this pattern paper, Jean!
In my 25 week I tried to make the things better, like a created few projects which to make feel others more comfortable. Because this month style of my pages is only one big photo I showed here my Insects Hotel, but I made also a bee bath. And will scrap for both next month if they start to work, because at the beginning wasn't successful.
Save

felis

OK, Jean, you always been so strict in posting your pages on time, so now I'm going to freak out (just a little bit) wondering where you disappeared this week?!
Just hope that you are on vacation or some kind of fun summer break!

scrap-genie

Thanks for thinking of me Felis! I was at a week-long genealogy class last week, presented a workshop the day before we left (I rode with friends.) And before that getting ready like crazy.

I have the photos for the last two weeks, but have done no scrapping yet.

Love your insect hotel!

felis

Oh, so good that fun, not problems was keep you away!
I usually makes 2 weeks at once easy than one by one :hang in:.

scrap-genie

Thanks, Felis!
I've started backwards, doing week 26 now while it's fresh in my mind. Week 25 will follow eventually. :grin:

felis

Aww, we have the same idea, I also will use Joanne's sketchbooks this month, her doodles are so cute.

scrap-genie

Yes, Joanne's sketchbook supplies are wonderful. I used more elements for week 25. So now I'm caught up with two days left of week 27. Then we'll be over half way through. Amazing!

felis

I'll post my page text later. I had so sweet idea for this month, but have to deal with an awful weeks again, so I don't have any energy.

scrap-genie

Felis, I'm so sorry you are dealing with awful weeks! I know you can scrap through them though, so hope that will help.

It's a week past now, but here is my week 27. Can't believe how time is escaping from me and now the days are getting shorter again. :confused:

felis

Thank you, Jean. Love this bird feeder!
And from me one sweet page for balance of mine pages.

felis

OK, two days late finally here is my page like I was told before.

scrap-genie

Here's another week! Felis, you couldn't see much of my drawing last week, but that was only the first pass. I've worked on it a little more, but it has a long way to go yet. Hope you'll enjoy when it's done.

felis

Oh, I would love to see it done, when it's done, the good things need time, I know it :D!

felis

It's so good that I chose 52 project with prompts, and not the more complicated with daily journaling, because in other way I should stopped the whole project right now! Looks like this year everything is just one big fiasco.
Edit: Almost a week later I found some way to introduces this week in one more mitigation and symbolic way.

It's such a shame that so cute kits happened to be used for so awful month!

felis

Jean, I'm so jealous about the deers! It's such a god sight! I wish to live on place where this could happen!

scrap-genie

Felis, having deer in the city isn't always the best thing, but it sure is a lovely sight (unless you're an avid gardener as they eat many plants.)

Finally got week 30 done and 31 is under construction.

Sheriscraps

I'm going to try and jump in. I get side tracked easily! LOL
I created a page for Sue's word art. It is posted there, but I'll add here too. I used week 25 gradient and week 33 template.
Flowers_2017.jpg