Oscraps

2023-05 Rachel Jefferies May 2023 Mixed Media Challenge ****WINNER ANNOUNCED***

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Happy May!!!!! Esther here and back with some more challenge fun! The saying in the US is that April Showers bring May flowers, so this month we are going to dig through our Rachel stash and pull out some nature elements and mixed media items.

For May, I want you to hunt through your Rachel stash and using current designs that are available in her SHOP here at Oscraps; create a layout that includes the following elements & mixed media items:
  • 1-2 flowers
  • 1-2 Sequin scatters
  • 2 paint splatters
  • 3-4 Nature inspired elements in addition to the flowers listed abve
  • 3-4 Nature inspired stamps
  • 2-3 different messy marks
  • 1-2 watercolor or painted elements

Here's an example from @Rachel Jefferies :
DhpmsPI.jpg

Examples from the team:
@mywisecrafts
1iRtXwV.jpg

@marijke
aRKy1bg.jpg

@Dady
8h2HZ0V.jpg

Here's the plan for the challenge:
  • Create a brand new layout that includes the mixed media items listed above.
  • You may use more mixed media items than listed if you choose, just ensure your layout includes the minimum items.
  • You may use as many elements or any paper of your choice as long as the above mixed media items are included in the layout
  • Layout must use at least 75% of Rachel's Product. If you decide to mix in another designer, the other 25% must contain product from another current Oscrap's designer. The product can be currently available in the Oscrap Shop or be retired products from Rachel or a current designer.
  • Hybrid projects are also welcome and the same product rules apply. Where digital products are used in a hybrid Project they must all come from Oscraps designers and at least 75% of Rachel's Product.
  • You may NOT use a template for this challenge.
  • A photo is NOT required or use as many photos as you want.
  • Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the designs used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread.
  • No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will remain open until May 31, 2023

Prize:
  • All participants who post their page during the challenge month by the end of month deadline and meet the criteria will be eligible for a coupon of 15% off their next order (from Rachel's shop) of $10 or more.
  • ONE lucky random winner who posts their page during the challenge month by the end of month deadline and meets the criteria will receive a $8.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!
  • By completing ALL twelve of Rachel's Mixed Media Challenges at Oscraps in 2023, this will give you the chance to win a three month Guest Gig on her Creative Team or maybe you'll be the lucky winner of a $20 coupon to her shop!
    • In order to be eligible for the annual drawings for the Guest Gig or the $20 Coupon to Rachel's shop you will need to do the following:
      • Complete ALL twelve of Rachel's Mixed Media Challenges at Oscraps in 2023 by December 31, 2023 by 1159 PM PDT.
      • Post the challenge layout in the appropriate challenge month thread in Rachel Jefferies Challenge Threads (for example: January Challenge layout must be posted in the January Challenge thread that is linked back to the gallery--even if you complete it in November, it still must be posted in the January Thread).
      • Complete your tracker thread with a link to each layout by December 31, 2023 by 1159 PM PDT.
Note:for the annual drawings, challenge pages will be accepted for individual challenges after the actual challenge month and the end of month deadlines have both passed.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Rachel Jefferies | Sanguine
Rachel Jefferies | Trust in This
Rachel Jefferies | Zinnwaldite
Rachel Jefferies | Oh Yes You Can
Rachel Jefferies | Stay Curious
Rachel Jefferies | Heathland
Rachel Jefferies | Dreamscapes
Rachel Jefferies | I'm Ready
Rachel Jefferies | Anistopera
Rachel Jefferies | We Are Shifting
Rachel Jefferies | And so Here I Stand
Rachel Jefferies | Pocket Signature Art 13

isDK

Anisoptera flower (water lily stamp is magenta), sequins, algae(6), bubble stamp, jprompts 2- messy marks & overlay6, date stamp. painted overlay
Sygnathidae pin, beads, flair, dragonfly (4), paint splat01, 02
Thanks Esther and Rachel for this challenge!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
*****entries for the participation coupon and $8 coupon prize draw are now closed from this point onwards for the month of May****

The WINNER will be announced and the participation and the winning $8 coupon will be coming soon.

>>>>>Late entries are welcome and can be added to your reward trackers to enter the annual drawing<<<<

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @helenedubois you are the WINNER of this challenge!!! Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon code. If you have any issues with it, please let me know so that I can work to resolve.

The participation coupon has also been sent to everyone else that Participated. Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon code. If you have any issues with it, please let me know so that I can work to resolve.

>>>>>Late entries are welcome and can be added to your reward trackers to enter the annual drawing<<<<