Oscraps

2022-09 Rachel Jefferies September Mixed Media Challenge***CLOSED***ANNOUNCED*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!! I'm back with some more challenge fun! It's time for a new mission! Our mission is mission rummage through our Rachel Stash for some very specific mixed media finds!

For September, I want you to rummage through your Rachel stash and using current designs that are available in her SHOP here at Oscraps; create a layout that includes the following mixed media items:
  • a solid background paper
  • a patterned back ground paper (slightly patterned, heavily patterned or anywhere in between, your choice) and blend it into the solid background paper
  • a minimum of 1 text or number stamp
  • a minimum of 2 elements that remind you of the end of summer
  • a minimum of 1 Sequin or confetti scatter
  • a minimum of 1 messy mark
  • a minimum of 2 painted or paper tag
  • a minimum of 1 messy thread or stitches
In addition:
  • You may use as many elements of your choice from Rachel's Designs that are currently available here at Oscraps as long as the above mixed media items are included in the layout
  • You may use more mixed media items than listed if you choose, just ensure your layout includes the minimum items.
  • You may add journaling if you wish.
  • You may use a template for this challenge.
  • A photo is NOT required or use as many photos as you want.
Here is my example:
1XeZi2B.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a new scrapbook layout that follows the challenge guidelines above AND that uses 100% of Rachel's Designs currently available in her Oscraps Shop
  • Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the designs used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
  • No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will remain open until September 30, 2022

Prizes:
  • ONE lucky random winner will receive a $8.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!
  • For even more chances to win a prize, you can also submit this layout for Rachel's Red Carpet game found in the O Games forum.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
I apologize in my delay in announcing the winner...... Thank you all for the gorgeous layouts!!!!! I loved them alll!!!!!

The winner of this months challenge is @helenedubois!!! Congrats! Please check your inbox her at oscraps for your coupon info. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know so that I can work to resolve them. Thanks and congrats again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.