Oscraps

2022-04 Lynn Grieveson's April featured product challenge: Get Botanical! ****CLOSED****WINNER ANNOUNCED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
Hello!

My first challenge here at Oscraps is bought to you by Esther (mywisecrafts)!

+++++++++++++++++

For the month of April, Lynn is featuring her Botanical Mix No 1 Collection. It's a little bit vintage, little bit artsy and a whole LOT of gorgeousness! For the month of April, this collection will be 30% off! In conjunction with this amazing offer, there will be a featured product challenge. One lucky random winner will receive an $8 coupon for Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!

This month's featured product will be:
Botanical Mix No 1 Digital Scrapbooking Collection <<--click here for savings

lgrieveson-botanical-mix-1-bundle-prev.jpg

Here is my example page:
Fpgp9LH.jpg

An Example from the Team:

by @Dady
YgMPorW.jpg

Challenge Requirements:

*Create a new scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's Featured Product for April 2022.
Botanical Mix No 1 Digital Scrapbooking Collection
* Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until April 30th, 2022.

Prizes:
One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win an $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop here at Oscraps.

If you have any questions just tag me @mywisecrafts and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I can't wait to see your gorgeous layouts!

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
congrats to @caapmun you are our lucky winner of this challenge. Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon. If you have any issues, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.