Oscraps

WENCE I CAME
Created with Lynne Anzelc Design's "La Mer" and After Midnight Design's "Age of Chivalry Decorations"
Photos taken at Saugus Iron Works in 2012 where my grandfather (13 generations back) was taken after the Battle of Dunbar. Hence, our family's arrival in New England.
I come from a long line of rebels. (if you know me... this does not surprise you)
wow... what a treasure to be able to trace your anscestors 13 generations back. This is so beautifully scrapped - and the photos are STUNNING! Love the medieval look of your page!

wow... what a treasure to be able to trace your anscestors 13 generations back. This is so beautifully scrapped - and the photos are STUNNING! Love the medieval look of your page!
Thank you so much. Traditional scrapping scares me. This was definitely out of my comfort zone.
Many moons ago a cousin asked me to help him do research as he was looking for the proper tartan and learning to play the bagpipes. We actually lucked out with such a locally wellknown Grant that most of the work was already done for us. It was a pretty amazing story to research.
I'll save some of the sordid stories like taking a second wife, marrying his brother's widow, lashes in the square for a chat in the OOOOOs with wine. ;)

What a great page @Nonni F. You may have been out of your comfort zone but you definitely rocked this page. I do love the tag with "I come from a long line of rebels" because, just knowing you from a few days in the Daily O's, I believe this to be true. I can't wait to hear more about this guy!

What a great page @Nonni F. You may have been out of your comfort zone but you definitely rocked this page. I do love the tag with "I come from a long line of rebels" because, just knowing you from a few days in the Daily O's, I believe this to be true. I can't wait to hear more about this guy!
I'll start by saying it's a little scary how much he and I have in common. The apple didn't fall far from the old tree.

OUTSTANDING!!! I think we have something in common...just a little rebel in me. But similar history, Scotish on my Father's Mothers side, my cousin traced a relative that was a Templar Knight. The Scott's have amazing records!! Keep doing traditional scrapping, you have amazing talent in this style!!

OUTSTANDING!!! I think we have something in common...just a little rebel in me. But similar history, Scotish on my Father's Mothers side, my cousin traced a relative that was a Templar Knight. The Scott's have amazing records!! Keep doing traditional scrapping, you have amazing talent in this style!!
Oh, my heart. You made my day, Lynne. Thank you. Traditional scrapping terrifies me. I may have to pull out some more family photos. THANK YOU.

Layout information

Album
Arline's Digital Art
Added by
Nonni F
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename